Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

tammyc and pba dissapoint me...
#1

i think they left shortly after getting a picture of michman.
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:i think they left shortly after getting a picture of michman.

nope. I sent them yours.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Anh8 : 1
Michman : 1

tie
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:nope. I sent them yours.

I know thats bullshit..

TammyC has been trying to track me down for a year now for some strange
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:I know thats bullshit..

TammyC has been trying to track me down for a year now for some strange

Yeah like everyone doesnt know where Louisanna is. I think your confused, she's chasing what.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

She got what? a loonnnggg time ago.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:I know thats bullshit..

TammyC has been trying to track me down for a year now for some strange


With inbreeding running rampant down y'all's way. Why doesn't she just go to a family reunion?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:With inbreeding running rampant down y'all's way. Why doesn't she just go to a family reunion?

Rickety-rack.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

PBA's a good time...nice going, Mich. :ct:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by Belle
02-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)