Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Dairy!
#41

Quote:Originally posted by Nemesis@May 12 2004, 08:37 PM
Don't even worry about it WickedKizzy.  You're not wanted.
I didn't say I wanted to go ASSHAT I just wanted to know what it was.
Reply
#42

Quote:Originally posted by Nemesis@May 12 2004, 08:36 PM
Paris Hilton didn't do anything but bring in fucktards like you.  It was people like me who bulit that site.  Nobody seems to get that.  It used to be a place where we were all comfortable with each other and now it's just a bunch of losers with skewed opinions who kiss-ass.  But we'll get it back.  You fuckwits are gone, and the rest will get weeded out soon enough.  Maybe we'll send them over here with the rest of the lepers.
You never had a problem banning people before, why stop now? Ban 'em all and send them here. Then UJ can go back to "what it used to be". Oh yeah, thanks for admitting that the website you "built" isn't what you want it to be.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#43

Well,well,well. I see the pile of dogshit that I had stepped in earlier and wiped on the carpet, has collected itself.
Reply
#44

Quote:Originally posted by Nemesis@May 12 2004, 08:36 PM
Paris Hilton didn't do anything but bring in fucktards like you.  It was people like me who bulit that site.  Nobody seems to get that.  It used to be a place where we were all comfortable with each other and now it's just a bunch of losers with skewed opinions who kiss-ass.  But we'll get it back.  You fuckwits are gone, and the rest will get weeded out soon enough.  Maybe we'll send them over here with the rest of the lepers.
Anyone think that the folks at UJ would like to know what their mod thinks about them?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#45

Finally made an appearance MT. Glad to see you were able to pull yourself away from your work for a few minutes. What noble career are you involved in again?
Reply
#46

Quote:Originally posted by Nemesis@May 12 2004, 08:44 PM
Finally made an appearance MT.  Glad to see you were able to pull yourself away from your work for a few minutes.  What noble career are you involved in again?
I don't really do a lot at my job. I basically get paid to run goat fuckers such as yourself. Wink
Reply
#47

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+May 12 2004, 08:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ May 12 2004, 08:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nemesis@May 12 2004, 08:44 PM
Finally made an appearance MT.&nbsp; Glad to see you were able to pull yourself away from your work for a few minutes.&nbsp; What noble career are you involved in again?
I don't really do a lot at my job. I basically get paid to run goat fuckers such as yourself. Wink [/b][/quote]
Your bad at that as well.
Reply
#48

am i the only one that finds it funny that the all powerfull UJ god feels the need to come over here and tell us to not go the the place that he "built"?
Reply
#49

I don't fucking believe this. I always figured one of you fucks would show up here someday, I just hoped it would be Kaya or Turtle instead of your sorry ass.

What a fuckin' hypo-BITCH!
Reply
#50

Quote:Originally posted by Suicide Jim@May 12 2004, 08:52 PM
am i the only one that finds it funny that the all powerfull UJ god feels the need to come over here and tell us to not go the the place that he "built"?
The reason you feel this is funny is because you are a level B moron.
Reply
#51

Quote:Originally posted by bdic@May 12 2004, 08:53 PM
I don't fucking believe this.&nbsp; I always figured one of you fucks would show up here someday, I just hoped it would be Kaya or Turtle instead of your sorry ass.&nbsp;

What a fuckin' hypo-BITCH!
What are you gonna do? Sign in with a new nic? You multi-talented loser.
Reply
#52

I think I might just go over there and let them know How much you love them all. It will be nice for them to see your quotes

:fuckYou:
Reply
#53

I thought you "built" it!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#54

Like they will listen to a moron such as yourself who is in love with MT. Well it's been fun ladies. I'm out, see you all later if you are lucky.
Reply
#55

Quote:Originally posted by Nemesis+May 12 2004, 02:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemesis @ May 12 2004, 02:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-bdic@May 12 2004, 08:53 PM
I don't fucking believe this.&nbsp; I always figured one of you fucks would show up here someday, I just hoped it would be Kaya or Turtle instead of your sorry ass.&nbsp;

What a fuckin' hypo-BITCH!
What are you gonna do? Sign in with a new nic? You multi-talented loser. [/b][/quote]
There was a time that I thought I liked you. Thought I liked your occasionally quick wit, and lack of constraint. Then I realized you were just a pussy acting like something you weren't.

Go blow your nose, retard.
Reply
#56

Run so you can get there before I get the message over there..

:fuckYou:
Reply
#57

fine just leave!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#58

I cant belive he actually came out over here. The fucking nerve of that ass. Come back fucksitck. We are all ready :dev:
Reply
#59

What a fuckin' cunt scab.
Reply
#60

personally i dont think that was "UDDERBOY"

just saying <_<

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
12-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Last Post by asshat
06-30-2005, 01:36 AM
Last Post by Bill
06-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Dairy?
Bill
Last Post by Bill
04-21-2005, 07:31 PM
Last Post by bdics ego
02-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
01-30-2005, 12:54 AM
Last Post by Charon
01-25-2005, 10:53 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
09-22-2004, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)