Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Lifeguard
#21

holy cow blondie ! I see that you had a lot of fun this weekend, that's cool.
Reply
#22

Blondie Wrote:at The Tropicana was NAILZ...

[Image: Lifeguard.jpg]


The lifeguard looks familiar....just sayin.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#23

WoolyGoat Wrote:That story is totally radical.

Dude, I'm not from Nebraska or whatever.
Reply
#24

Michman Wrote:The lifeguard looks familiar....just sayin.

don't know, that would be funny.
Reply
#25

Here, Ntype...I thought you might wanna check out the ceiling fixtures in the hotel.

[Image: vegas2.jpg]
Reply
#26

Blondie Wrote:Here, Ntype...I thought you might wanna check out the ceiling fixtures in the hotel.

[Image: vegas2.jpg]

hey you're right Smile

look people on the ceiling :d

is it some kind of art nouveau inspiration ? (the style of the ceiling).
Reply
#27

SporK Wrote:30 minutes of my saturdays destroys your entire weekend.

This is garbage.

-Spork

I got it. Makes sense.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#28

Jimmy Wrote:I got it. Makes sense.


Quit bitchin' about there not being any threads to look at then. :lol:
Reply
#29

minorthreat Wrote:I lived in Las Vegas when I was in 3rd grade.
this explains some things.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
03-01-2005, 10:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)