Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tom Foolery used to be a lifeguard
#1

some blue kid got him fired.
Reply
#2

fucking whistleblowers.
Reply
#3

:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

He was only blue for around 2 minutes, then it faded to gray.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

he must have been on duty at Tommy Lee's kids party.....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-24-2008, 04:01 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-23-2007, 08:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)