Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who wants me to call them an asshole?
#21

Banana Wrote:RACK!

Would be a good additon to the site if she could ever dig the penis-shaped fruit from her ass.
Reply
#22

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Always a delightful poster, loved for his big heart and large spirit.

Bird = 1
BEW = Nada
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Would be a good additon to the site if she could ever dig the penis-shaped fruit from her ass.

are you calling me a fruit? :rant:
Reply
#24

SporK Wrote:Shut the fuck up, you dumb bitch.

-Spork


For the good of all, Foon needs to off himself with a stab of his nic to his neck.
Reply
#25

How many times were you buttfucked in the mouth before you started brushing with Prep H?
Reply
#26

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Would be a good additon to the site if she could ever dig the penis-shaped fruit from her ass.
If not for the fruit in my ass, I'd have nothing to offer.
Reply
#27

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:For the good of all, Foon needs to off himself with a stab of his nic to his neck.

Stop talking.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#28

Hey Punky BEWster,

PM me your password. I think I could turn this around before it jumps the shark.
Reply
#29

I haven't lost one yet.

Next?
Reply
#30

Is this anything like calling me a taxi?
Reply
#31

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I haven't lost one yet.

Next?


SHe is using Ownster style smack. You all are in big trouble.
Reply
#32

use me up

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#33

Hey minorthreat congrats on hitching your wagon to the rising star that is BEW, and by "rising star" I mean Mongoloid.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey minorthreat congrats on hitching your wagon to the rising star that is BEW, and by "rising star" I mean Mongoloid.

:lool:

Sorry, MT

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey minorthreat congrats on hitching your wagon to the rising star that is BEW, and by "rising star" I mean Mongoloid.


Actually, this is the net. I'm not hitched to anyone, you fucking cum clump.
Reply
#36

TammyC Wrote::lool:

Sorry, MT


Go deepthroat a mixer.
Reply
#37

minorthreat Wrote:Actually, this is the net. I'm not hitched to anyone, you fucking cum clump.
Wow. This thread turned serious for a second. Please make it stop.
Reply
#38

smite me
Reply
#39

minorthreat Wrote:Actually, this is the net. I'm not hitched to anyone, you fucking cum clump.

exactly.... not quite sure everyone understands that.. ahem..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#40

cLaY Wrote:use me up

Smokes pot and dicks interchangeably.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
gay masturbate | gay asshole pics
#geaeick[EPEPPOKEKKPP]
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Last Post by snarg
09-06-2008, 04:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)