Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who wants me to call them an asshole?
#1

Post in this thread. I'll run you.
Reply
#2

Go.
Reply
#3

Gimme yer best shot.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Go.


Except you.
Reply
#5

sticks and stones...
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:Gimme yer best shot.


You smell like goat cheese and you wear women's panties on the sly.
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Post in this thread. I'll run you.

whip me with nettles and brambles eww...
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:sticks and stones...

Has a silly nic and can't write his way out of a paper bag.
Reply
#9

Ntype Wrote:whip me with nettles and brambles eww...

At times delightfully incomprehensible, at others dangerously coherent.
Reply
#10

I'm game!
Reply
#11

The service here sucks!
Reply
#12

I feel like beetlejuice waiting....waiting....
Reply
#13

Bueler....... Bueler......
Reply
#14

VitaminE Wrote:The service here sucks!

Its hard work being a stupid cunt.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

VitaminE Wrote:I'm game!

When VitaE starts yowling at the moon, the feline population is at terrible risk.
Reply
#16

Your delay of game smack is super tight.
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Its hard work being a stupid cunt.
RACK!
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:When VitaE starts yowling at the moon, the feline population is at terrible risk.

This will be embarassing for you. Just sayin'
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Its hard work being a stupid cunt.


Always a delightful poster, loved for his big heart and large spirit.
Reply
#20

Shut the fuck up, you dumb bitch.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
gay masturbate | gay asshole pics
#geaeick[EPEPPOKEKKPP]
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Last Post by snarg
09-06-2008, 04:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)