**screams** That clown is fucking scary.
No news is good news, unless it Gary Gnus!
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
leudonkadonk$$dawg Wrote:No news is good news, unless it Gary Gnus!
Gary was the sh*t
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
8-donkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:nope
before my time
so was
The Electric Company i guess to....(Mel Brooks use to be in that...always followed Sesame Street)
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
leudonkadonk$$dawg Wrote:The Electric Company I never saw 
ohhh noos...i'm sorry...

queeze:
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 2,353
Threads: 129
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
Saw 'em all. Grew up on that shit. I like the Family guy episode where Peter works at the Electric Co. Classic!