Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Now Playing:
#1

"Electric Relaxation", A Tribe Called Quest
Reply
#2

Sorry, I didn't realize this thread belongs in the Shout Box.
Reply
#3

Shut up now, Absinthe Abuser.
Reply
#4

"Ebony Eyes", Stevie Wonder
Reply
#5

"Oye Como Va", Santana
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:"Oye Como Va", Santana

This old one still rocks.
Reply
#7

Breaking The Law by Judas Priest
Reply
#8

U_B Wrote:Breaking The Law by Judas Priest

Society?..that you?
Reply
#9

Blondie Wrote:Society?..that you?


Who else would it be?
Reply
#10

U_B Wrote:Who else would it be?


Yay.... Wink
Reply
#11

Now I'm playing Retarded by Stupid Boy
Reply
#12

That's taken, FYI. And there's a waiting list too.
Reply
#13

I like UB.
Reply
#14

"Brown Skin Lady", Talib Kweli + Mos Def
Reply
#15

"Bleeding Me' by Metallica.
Reply
#16

"Quality Control", Jurassic 5
Reply
#17

"Higher Ground" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Reply
#18

"I'm Gonna Blow Another Save" by Braden Looper
Reply
#19

"Respiration", Blackstar
Reply
#20

"Guilty" by Gravity Kills.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post by quint
12-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-24-2008, 06:48 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-18-2007, 04:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)