Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Trolltrain!?!?!?!
#1

http://com5.runboard.com/btbaggerstemple

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Welcome jerkoffs
Come on in and get fucked.
Reply
#3

Tbag's board...I give it 2 weeks and its run with Villagers menstrating.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

In
Reply
#5

This is the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:When is It appropriate to post nude pictures of myself on here? This is only like my 4th post, so I was just wondering.
...

6 threads, 0 responses. I'm out.
Reply
#7

I think bdic's palce was waaaay better.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:I think bdic's palce was waaaay better.
I knew I liked you.
Reply
#9

Dave?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:Dave?
I laffed.
Reply
#11

Dood, howz it?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:Dood, howz it?
I dont unnerstan the kweschun.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I dont unnerstan the kweschun.

Nice. I found a new Meritage. Get a bottle of Quintessa for the wife. I remeber she likes reds. Mostly cab, but some bourdeaux blended, and some merlot (very small amount).

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
04-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Last Post by cLaY
09-14-2005, 05:48 AM
Last Post by hoax
08-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Last Post by BrownBetty
07-27-2005, 04:27 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
06-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Last Post by ...
06-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Last Post by Gerard
05-21-2005, 06:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)