Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fuck, I thought trolltrain was slow in the afternoon.
#1

My 103 year old great grandma's vagina sees more action than this place.
Reply
#2

Tbagger Wrote:My 103 year old great grandma's vagina sees more action than this place.


For sure. Your grandma is a whore
Reply
#3

I have her on webcam right now. I can't tell if she's friggin her clam or deboning a chicken.

:drool:
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I have her on webcam right now. I can't tell if she's friggin her clam or deboning a chicken.

:drool:


She's a member on Match.com
Reply
#5

Tbagger Wrote:She's a member on Match.com

I know. :$

She told me she's discreet, though.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I have her on webcam right now. I can't tell if she's friggin her clam or deboning a chicken.

:drool:


:lool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Sunny
11-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)