Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Welcome jerkoffs
Come on in and get fucked.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Tbag's board...I give it 2 weeks and its run with Villagers menstrating.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
This is the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think bdic's palce was waaaay better.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Dave?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Dood, howz it?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I dont unnerstan the kweschun.
Nice. I found a new Meritage. Get a bottle of Quintessa for the wife. I remeber she likes reds. Mostly cab, but some bourdeaux blended, and some merlot (very small amount).
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?