Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Does this Place have an A Team?
#1

When do the good members get here?
Reply
#2

I love it when a plan comes together.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

SanDog Wrote:I love it when a plan comes together.
Have you checked out the "swits" thread? You'll love it. Bye.
Reply
#4

can I be Howlin' Mad Murdock?
Reply
#5

I ain't gettin on no plane, Hannibal!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:can I be Howlin' Mad Murdock?
I assume "howlin mad murdock" is some kind of a bukake record holder, right?
Reply
#7

I'd like to be Lt. Templeton "Faceman" Peck
Reply
#8

I got no BA Barracus vibe going, so I will be Col. Decker.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:I got no BA Barracus vibe going, so I will be Col. Decker.


You will have to be gone for the last season.
Reply
#10

Now I know what recess was like in the special ed class.
Reply
#11

smokeabowl Wrote:You will have to be gone for the last season.

Dude left just in time. Tow rope broke off the ramp, snack time and shit.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I assume "howlin mad murdock" is some kind of a bukake record holder, right?
it's "bukkake", dipshit ><
Reply
#13

what? Wrote:it's "bukkake", dipshit ><
sorry, my friend. respect to your sport.

[Image: skip%20ice%20cream%20003.jpg]
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:sorry, my friend. respect to your sport.
that dude puked. lightweight
Reply
#15

what? Wrote:that dude puked. lightweight
rack your defense of all things bukkake
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:rack your defense of all things bukkake
it really doesn't matter - but the bukkake guy should be Faceman. if smokeapole will swap, that's cool :roll:
Reply
#17

Jizz and Doritos are a nasty mix.
Reply
#18

VitaminE Wrote:Jizz and Doritos are a nasty mix.
don't you know it.
Reply
#19

I'm gonna go felch some hot wheels. BRB.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Last Post by dodsno
03-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)