Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Board Approval of my Avatard
#1

Tia

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

If you're going for the "I'm a dick swallower, please pump my stomach" look, then I say you got yourself a winner.
Reply
#3

vanilla ice is always "in".
Reply
#4

that dude is a stud. no doubt. i think it's a keeper!
Reply
#5

It fits your homo persona.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

i think dudes who flaunt their tip money from the Cheesecake Factory are $$$

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

i can't agree with you anymore.
Reply
#8

haze_e734oo2395168776 Wrote:i can't agree with you anymore.

does that mean your will stop agreeing with him from this point on, or there is no way you could agree more with what he posted?
Reply
#9

i "couldn't" agree anymore. thanx for the grammar nudge, ct.
Reply
#10

Stamp of Approval.
Reply
#11

Yo VIP let's kick it

Ice ice baby (x2)
All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it you better gain weight
You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

CHORUS
Ice ice baby vanillla (x4)

Now that the party is jumping
With the bass kicked in and the vegas are pumpin'
Quick to the point to the point no faking
I'm cooking MC's like a pound of bacon
Burning them if you ain't quick and nimble
I go crazy when I hear a cymbal
And a hi-hat with a souped up tempo
I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo
Rollin' in my 5.0
With my rag-top down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby waving just to say hi
Did you stop no I just drove by
Kept on pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block
The block was dead
Yo so I continued to A1A Beachfront Avenue
Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis
Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis
Jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine
Shay with a guage and Vanilla with a nine
Reading for the chumps on the wall
The chumps acting ill because they're so full of eight balls
Gunshots rang out like a bell
I grabbed my nine all I heard were shells
Falling on the concrete real fast
Jumped in my car slammed on the gas
Bumpet to bumper the avenue's packed
I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack
Police on the scene you know what I mean
They passed me up confronted all the dope fiends
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

REPEAT CHORUS

Take heed 'cause I'm a lyrical poet
Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it
My town that created all the bass sound
Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground
'Cause my style's like a chemical spill
Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel
Conducted and formed
This is a hell of a concept
We make it hype and you want to step with this
Shay plays on the fade slice like a ninja
Cut like a razor blade so fast other DJs say damn
If my rhyme was a drug I'd sell it by the gram
Keep my composure when it's time to get loose
Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while Shay revolves it

Ice ice baby vanilla
Ice ice baby (oh-oh) vanilla
Ice ice baby vanilla
Ice ice baby vanilla ice
Yo man let's get out of here
Word to your mother
Ice ice baby too cold
Ice ice baby too cold too cold (x2)
Ice ice baby
Reply
#12

haze_e734oo2395168776 Wrote:i "couldn't" agree anymore. thanx for the grammar nudge, ct.

you still didn't answer my question. i'm a little unclear about your agreement position, not the apostrophe in "couldn't". stay with me.
Reply
#13

ntype Wrote:Yo VIP let's kick it

Ice ice baby (x2)
All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it you better gain weight
You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

CHORUS
Ice ice baby vanillla (x4)

Now that the party is jumping
With the bass kicked in and the vegas are pumpin'
Quick to the point to the point no faking
I'm cooking MC's like a pound of bacon
Burning them if you ain't quick and nimble
I go crazy when I hear a cymbal
And a hi-hat with a souped up tempo
I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo
Rollin' in my 5.0
With my rag-top down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby waving just to say hi
Did you stop no I just drove by
Kept on pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block
The block was dead
Yo so I continued to A1A Beachfront Avenue
Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis
Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis
Jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine
Shay with a guage and Vanilla with a nine
Reading for the chumps on the wall
The chumps acting ill because they're so full of eight balls
Gunshots rang out like a bell
I grabbed my nine all I heard were shells
Falling on the concrete real fast
Jumped in my car slammed on the gas
Bumpet to bumper the avenue's packed
I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack
Police on the scene you know what I mean
They passed me up confronted all the dope fiends
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

REPEAT CHORUS

Take heed 'cause I'm a lyrical poet
Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it
My town that created all the bass sound
Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground
'Cause my style's like a chemical spill
Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel
Conducted and formed
This is a hell of a concept
We make it hype and you want to step with this
Shay plays on the fade slice like a ninja
Cut like a razor blade so fast other DJs say damn
If my rhyme was a drug I'd sell it by the gram
Keep my composure when it's time to get loose
Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while Shay revolves it

Ice ice baby vanilla
Ice ice baby (oh-oh) vanilla
Ice ice baby vanilla
Ice ice baby vanilla ice
Yo man let's get out of here
Word to your mother
Ice ice baby too cold
Ice ice baby too cold too cold (x2)
Ice ice baby

word to your mother.
Reply
#14

Cameltoe280 Wrote:word to your mother.

bringing fat funk freestyle perspectives
Reply
#15

Cameltoe280 Wrote:you still didn't answer my question. i'm a little unclear about your agreement position, not the apostrophe in "couldn't". stay with me.

again i laughed. i just woke up man..
Reply
#16

haze_e734oo2395168776 Wrote:again i laughed. i just woke up man..
Lucky they don't serve fries with the egg mcmuffins, huh?
Reply
#17

haze_e734oo2395168776 Wrote:again i laughed. i just woke up man..

its noon, dawg. cheescakes dont sell themselves. (sup mt)
Reply
#18

I miss the dog raper already.
Reply
#19

Cameltoe280 Wrote:you still didn't answer my question. i'm a little unclear about your agreement position, not the apostrophe in "couldn't". stay with me.

ehh.. not sure what you're trying to get at here.

could·n't Audio pronunciation of "couldn't" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kdnt)

Contraction of could not.
Reply
#20

VitaminE Wrote:I miss the dog raper already.

I havent gone anywhere.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)