06-30-2005, 07:53 AM
Irish Wrote:FTFYmmm... um,... ya.
I'm gonna need you to... um, ya.
How's about you come in on Saturday for the refresher course.
The TPS reports say the FTFY is entry-level. Thanks.
Irish Wrote:FTFYmmm... um,... ya.
minorthreat Wrote:FTFY.
minorthreat Wrote:FTFY.
Irish Wrote:Still banned, are you crying, already spanked you enough that you are asking me to leave
minorthreat Wrote:Funny stuff!
How did you get into the Service? Don't they require some form of intelligence? Or where you selected from the "It has a heartbeat" program?
I'm sure the people back home are proud of you for being in the "Human Shield" program.
Irish Wrote:Court ordered actually. Apparently stick a knife in my brother 9 times is against the law here
Blondie Wrote:WTF???? :eek:
YOU were doing the sticking????????????
Sec8 Wrote:I have yet to see anything "creative" here, just a bunch of smack. Please direct me to an example.
minorthreat Wrote:Of course you'd say that. Uj is weak and that's who you practice against. Everything you posted, I've heard a million times. This isn't the only board I visit.I have no knowledge of what he's talking about here.:*>
Irish Wrote:Court ordered actually. Apparently stick a knife in my brother 9 times is against the law hereknife = penis - in the Irish language.
Irish Wrote:Are you for real Christy? You need to read the threads again, luv. He may have good taste in music, but the lad could not find his way out of a box, even if it were opened.