Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's going on in here?
#1

I was busy earlier and I couldn't get on. Discuss.
Reply
#2

Hey you fuckers!
Reply
#3

*sitting quiet as a church mouse in the corner*
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:*sitting quiet as a church mouse in the corner*


Would you like a mushroom stamp?
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:Would you like a mushroom stamp?


Awkward silence means,,,, No
Reply
#6

Irish Wrote:Awkward silence means,,,, No


I have a feeling that you are wrong. Thanks.
Reply
#7

I would love some attention and affection from the best Smack Artist in these parts. Gimme. (please)
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I would love some attention and affection from the best Smack Artist in these parts. Gimme. (please)


Whoa, I never claimed to be the best. There are many people who could run me.
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:Whoa, I never claimed to be the best. There are many people who could run me.


This could be too easy to run with, you afforded me the same courtesy yesterday, so I shall extend the same courtesy back.
Reply
#10

Irish Wrote:This could be too easy to run with, you afforded me the same courtesy yesterday, so I shall extend the same courtesy back.


Sorry dood, you aren't and will never be one of them.
Reply
#11

It's an honor to be run by MT. Everyone knows that.
Reply
#12

..I agree... Wink...
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:Sorry dood, you aren't and will never be one of them.


Sorry lad, depends on who you ask, I'd say it is 50-50 who spanked who yesterday.
Reply
#14

Irish Wrote:Sorry lad, depends on who you ask, I'd say it is 50-50 who spanked who yesterday.

Of course you'd say that. Uj is weak and that's who you practice against. Everything you posted, I've heard a million times. This isn't the only board I visit.
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:Of course you'd say that. Uj is weak and that's who you practice against. Everything you posted, I've heard a million times. This isn't the only board I visit.

WARNING: WARNING: ===

Internet Toughguy Alert. Turn off your PC now and do not return to the internet for a minimum of 24 hours or else you will be publically humiliated with elaborate texting and scary emoticons.

REPEAT:

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.
Reply
#16

Irish Wrote:depends on who you ask.

You were spanked.
Reply
#17

haze_e734oo2395168776 Wrote:WARNING: WARNING: ===

Internet Toughguy Alert. Turn off your PC now and do not return to the internet for a minumum of 24 hours or else you will be publically humiliated with elaborate texting and scary emoticons.

REPEAT:

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.

WARNING: WARNING: ===

Internet Ankle Biter Alert. Turn off your PC now and do not return to the internet for a minumum of 24 hours or else your balls will be publically sucked on with elaborate texting and sexual emoticons.

REPEAT:

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.
Reply
#18

Blondie Wrote:You were spanked.


Spankings can be fun depending on who's giving them.
Reply
#19

Blondie Wrote:You were spanked.


Are you for real Christy? You need to read the threads again, luv. He may have good taste in music, but the lad could not find his way out of a box, even if it were opened.
Reply
#20

My balls will be publically sucked on? Is this before or after the spanking?!

Please say before!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)