Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

List the person at UJ that you think sucks

Have fun, UJ rejects. Good night.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:I'm not giving you nearly enough credit...BWAAAAHAAAAAAAA.....funny shit.

Thank you. :d
I can't sit back and let sad, troubled, young boys try to run against some of the coolest people I know. God knows Lector doesn't need defending, but I can't stand stupid people's smack attempts.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Finally! He shows! Will he still puss out and have his boys jump in for him?


I thought friends fought for each other?
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:The first time she burnt you must not have took?


They can't be happy that their girls are over here partying....Wink
Reply

FrEaK Wrote:Have fun, UJ rejects. Good night.


You too, punching bag!


I'll miss your deepthroat!
mt
Reply

FrEaK Wrote:Have fun, UJ rejects. Good night.

Correction: I've never been banned at UJ for even an hour. Last time I paid attention, you'd been banned a couple of times but had to keep coming back. I guess your real life isn't all that it's cracked up to be, huh?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply

Irish Wrote:I thought friends fought for each other?


I noticed he hs remained quiet the whole time. Must be a big meeting in Hoover's lounge about Dairy being the cookie again?


Just a word for you. If you start posting here, you will be banned at UJ.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:I noticed he hs remained quiet the whole time. Must be a big meeting in Hoover's lounge about Suzy slutting herself out again?


Just a word for you. If you start posting here, you will be banned at UJ.


Too late then, I have posted a shit load today.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:They can't be happy that their girls are over here partying....Wink
Like I said, stay there and party, and keep the dumb one with you as well.
Reply

Irish Wrote:Too late then, I have posted a shit load today.


Horse give him another chance. Honestly, he still does really hate me!


loving the way you move your hips,
mt
Reply

drinkerofbeer Wrote:Like I said, stay there and party, and keep the dumb one with you as well.


Said like a true badass!


Answer my PM you cumfelching homo!
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Said like a true badass!


Answer my PM you cumfelching homo!
I'd love to but I have to go to work where I get paid mega bucks, something you only dream of.
Reply

drinkerofbeer Wrote:I'd love to but I have to go to work where I get paid mega bucks, something you only dream of.


Of course. Everyone is rich on the internet. If you made megabucks I would think you'd have all the women in England and wouldn't resort to stalking one from California? Maybe I'm wrong?


Desperately Seeking Horse,
mt
Reply

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
minorthreat, drinkerofbeer



Waiting. Or do you have nothing?
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
minorthreat, drinkerofbeer



Waiting. Or do you have nothing?
Had to go for a shower, try it sometime.
Reply

drinkerofbeer Wrote:Had to go for a shower, try it sometime.


You gonna answer the question or keep stalling?
Reply

Ok, I've waited long enough. I'm gonna go so here's your chance to post something after I've left. Bye. I love you.

Your first crush,
mt
Reply

what the fuck is UJ?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply

Swits Wrote:what the fuck is UJ?

uj is another forum (uselessjunk.com).

To make it simple this forum was somewhat originally created because of some kind of *schism* within UJ, so a few ppl decided to head away on the great internet to make their own place.
Reply

Damnit!!! I hate it when I miss these! MT you've got my home number give me a call when these errupt.

Admins please move this epic display of MT's razor sharp smack to the HOF.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
If one more person
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 12:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)