06-29-2005, 07:52 AM
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Wow. I'm amazed.
You should do this for a living.
He's done all of this with little to no problem. Amazing!
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Wow. I'm amazed.
You should do this for a living.
minorthreat Wrote:Do you normally get a good fistfucking from your cheerleader? If so,then yes.
minorthreat Wrote:Sorry dood, this is what I do.
Here's an idea: Go to UJ, search minorthreat, read!
minorthreat Wrote:Sorry dood, this is what I do.
Here's an idea: Go to UJ, search minorthreat, read!
Irish Wrote:Sorry lad, saving myself for the lasses fists only
Irish Wrote:You would and probably do make a good bitch. I bet the lads in your school love you princess
minorthreat Wrote:So you do take stuff to the ass then?
Buwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
minorthreat Wrote:D- smack from a D+ poster. Do better. This has to be embarassing for you. After Sec8 talked so highly of you?
Irish Wrote:If I must, rather have the laddies doing it. Apparently, you like to fist men. I bet your daddy fuck you real good.
Irish Wrote:Sorry lad, saving myself for the lasses fists onlyDid you just say what I think you said?
Irish Wrote:you are growing on me like a fungus. You are so fucking stupid that I am laughing at you. What a pathetic life you must have, but I am being kept entertained atleast. I love the circus.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Did you just say what I think you said?
I guess practice makes perfect......
minorthreat Wrote:I bet you do love the circus, weren't you conceived there by your carnie parents?
Irish Wrote:family photo of you and MT
Irish Wrote:family photo of you and MTNo, photo of you and Suzy. Do the math.
Irish Wrote:Been reading my bio again. Stalker, does your mummy know that you are up this late?
Irish Wrote:Been reading my bio again. Stalker, does your mummy know that you are up this late?Mummy?
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Mummy?
Who the fuck says Mummy?
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Mummy?
Who the fuck says Mummy?
Sec8 Wrote:you when your bitting the pillow.