Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

List the person at UJ that you think sucks

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Wow. I'm amazed.


You should do this for a living.


He's done all of this with little to no problem. Amazing!
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Do you normally get a good fistfucking from your cheerleader? If so,then yes.


Sorry lad, saving myself for the lasses fists only
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Sorry dood, this is what I do.


Here's an idea: Go to UJ, search minorthreat, read!


Well I'm happy for you then. If it's working to make you friends keep treading on.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Sorry dood, this is what I do.


Here's an idea: Go to UJ, search minorthreat, read!


You would and probably do make a good bitch. I bet the lads in your school love you princess
Reply

Irish Wrote:Sorry lad, saving myself for the lasses fists only


So you do take stuff to the ass then?


Buwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Reply

Irish Wrote:You would and probably do make a good bitch. I bet the lads in your school love you princess


D- smack from a D+ poster. Do better. This has to be embarassing for you. After Sec8 talked so highly of you?
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:So you do take stuff to the ass then?


Buwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!


If I must, rather have the laddies doing it. Apparently, you like to fist men. I bet your daddy fuck you real good.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:D- smack from a D+ poster. Do better. This has to be embarassing for you. After Sec8 talked so highly of you?


you are growing on me like a fungus. You are so fucking stupid that I am laughing at you. What a pathetic life you must have, but I am being kept entertained atleast. I love the circus.
Reply

Irish Wrote:If I must, rather have the laddies doing it. Apparently, you like to fist men. I bet your daddy fuck you real good.


Do you go back over the shit threads you've already posted and just edit them? This is like shooting fish in a barrel!

Hey Sec8, you were wrong. This guy is weak.
Reply

Irish Wrote:Sorry lad, saving myself for the lasses fists only
Did you just say what I think you said?

I guess practice makes perfect......

[Image: tn_woman_fisting_man.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

Irish Wrote:you are growing on me like a fungus. You are so fucking stupid that I am laughing at you. What a pathetic life you must have, but I am being kept entertained atleast. I love the circus.


I bet you do love the circus, weren't you conceived there by your carnie parents?
Reply

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Did you just say what I think you said?

I guess practice makes perfect......

[Image: tn_woman_fisting_man.jpg]


family photo of you and MT
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:I bet you do love the circus, weren't you conceived there by your carnie parents?


Been reading my bio again. Stalker, does your mummy know that you are up this late?
Reply

Irish Wrote:family photo of you and MT


Just fucking stupid. Seriously, log out, practice up, come back in a month or two. Thanks.
Reply

Irish Wrote:family photo of you and MT
No, photo of you and Suzy. Do the math.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

Irish Wrote:Been reading my bio again. Stalker, does your mummy know that you are up this late?


Yes. SHe's telling me what to say to your pathetic ass.
Reply

Irish Wrote:Been reading my bio again. Stalker, does your mummy know that you are up this late?
Mummy?

Who the fuck says Mummy?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Mummy?

Who the fuck says Mummy?


you when your bitting the pillow.
Reply

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Mummy?

Who the fuck says Mummy?


He's one of them "across the pond" dipshits you've been hearing about.
Reply

Sec8 Wrote:you when your bitting the pillow.


You starting again?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
If one more person
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 12:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)