Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Damn I told you
#1

this is "love week". damned.
Reply
#2

ntype Wrote:this is "love week". damned.


What does that mean?

Fuck.
Reply
#3

I think it's sweedish for "lets not piss off G$D this week"
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:I think it's sweedish for "lets not piss off G$D this week"
Why is the swiss speaking Swedish?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

SanDog Wrote:Why is the swiss speaking Swedish?

It's some kind of geographical typo.
Reply
#6

what's for dinner? you did eat dinner didn't you?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

Fairiedust Wrote:what's for dinner? you did eat dinner didn't you?

no. I just came back from work (8 pm).

Right now I'm going to smoke some weed. I'll check later if I'm still hungry.
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:no. I just came back from work (8 pm).

Right now I'm going to smoke some weed. I'll check later if I'm still hungry.

well if the weed is worth a damn...you'll be hungry:pizza:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

Fairiedust Wrote:well if the weed is worth a damn...you'll be hungry:pizza:

food is evil.
Reply
#10

ntype Wrote:food is evil.

You've been eating it off the wrong woman.
Reply
#11

Sunny Wrote:You've been eating it off the wrong woman.

RACK!! :praise:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#12

ntype Wrote:this is "love week". damned.
*swits grabs a bottle of lube, rubber gloves, an extension cord and toilet brush and heads to MT's place*

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#13

Swits Wrote:*swits grabs a bottle of lube, rubber gloves, an extension cord and toilet brush and heads to MT's place*
scandalous..
Reply
#14

Swits Wrote:*swits grabs a bottle of lube, rubber gloves, an extension cord and toilet brush and heads to MT's place*

could you swing by here on the way over....I have a "little" problem as well.
Reply
#15

I Knew You Had No Penis.
Reply
#16

angelicdemon Wrote:I Knew You Had No Penis.

>< your Shurlock Holms investigative skeels rock!
Reply
#17

Bill Wrote:could you swing by here on the way over....I have a "little" problem as well.
I'll put you on the list after Dr. Lecter. Wink

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#18

Swits Wrote:*swits grabs a bottle of lube, rubber gloves, an extension cord and toilet brush and heads to MT's place*

IN! pitching wedge too please, my ass can take a beating.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

Swits Wrote:I'll put you on the list after Dr. Lecter. Wink

no way am I following the Doc....count me out I'll settle for beer and hot bubbles in my bunghole tonight in the hot tub.
Reply
#20

Umm.. Question, why the hell does the stupid post thing make my posts capitalized.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-20-2008, 04:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)