Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Angelicdemon!
#1

So will you be contributing more than the average ON memeber?
Reply
#2

If I like you guys enough.
Reply
#3

She's impervious to the flame beam!!! Set phasers to "Throat fuck"!!!!!
Reply
#4

I Am Just A Whore.
Reply
#5

angelicdemon Wrote:If I like you guys enough.

Chicks dig Foolery and G$D.
Reply
#6

angelicdemon Wrote:I Am Just A Whore.
And it capitalized everything............. why?
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:Chicks dig Foolery and G$D.
For some reason i dotn believe you.
Reply
#8

angelicdemon Wrote:I Am Just A Whore.

She just went up a few notches in my book!
Reply
#9

Watch out for the AIDS.
Reply
#10

angelicdemon Wrote:For some reason i dotn believe you.

Have faith
Reply
#11

what if I dont want to??
Reply
#12

angelicdemon Wrote:what if I dont want to??

Should I repost the previous get throat fucked comment or come up with something new?
Reply
#13

angelicdemon Wrote:For some reason i dotn believe you.


It's true. Within a couple of days you'll be wanting to send me your soaked panties via USPS after reading my posts.
Reply
#14

TomFoolery Wrote:It's true. Within a couple of days you'll be wanting to send me your soaked panties via USPS after reading my posts.

I thought you hated me.....
Reply
#15

[Image: plot_d1.gif]

Consider the function plotted in blue above:

y = 0.5x2 - x - 1.5


Using the rules of calculus, the derived function is:

dy/dx = 2×0.5x^2-1 - 1×x^1-1 - 0

= x - 1


For any 'x' value, the 'y' value of the derived function equals the gradient of a tangent to the original function at that point.
Reply
#16

TomFoolery Wrote:[Image: plot_d1.gif]

Consider the function plotted in blue above:

y = 0.5x2 - x - 1.5


Using the rules of calculus, the derived function is:

dy/dx = 2×0.5x^2-1 - 1×x^1-1 - 0

= x - 1


For any 'x' value, the 'y' value of the derived function equals the gradient of a tangent to the original function at that point.

That must be scientific for "your ok in my book".
Reply
#17

Bill Wrote:That must be scientific for "your ok in my book".

did you know that the derived function of speed is acceleration ?
Reply
#18

Excuse me. I was told there was not going to be any math.
Reply
#19

ntype Wrote:did you know that the derived function of speed is acceleration ?
I actually knew that Big Grin
Reply
#20

Bill Wrote:Chicks dig Foolery and G$D.

Tom has gotten me so worked up via PM. I had to take a short break and pleasure myself. The 'O' was one of the huffing trembling ones. Gadonkadonk Money Dawg and I just met today. He seems like he'd be a fun one.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by angelicdemon
08-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Last Post by hoax
08-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Last Post by angelicdemon
06-21-2005, 10:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)