Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is angelicdemon?
#1

And what goes on?
Reply
#2

Dunno
Reply
#3

>.>

I am a secret.. Shhhhhh.
Reply
#4

fap fap fap

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

TammyC Wrote:fap fap fap


What is fap?

Did you mean Flap?
Reply
#6

LOL FAP FAP FAP.

that still makes me giggle.
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:What is fap?

Did you mean Flap?

i dunno what the hell it is.. she posted that one day..

i remember Clay saying..."WTF is that supposed to mean?"

must be a canadian thing.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#8

TammyC Wrote:i dunno what the hell it is.. she posted that one day..

i remember Clay saying..."WTF is that supposed to mean?"

must be a canadian thing.


Fucking Canadiens.
Reply
#9

I posted it?

Seriously?


..... I dont recall, I never post that..

Fap fap fap fap fap = the sound that balls make when they slap against the thighs when a guy is fucking a chick.
Reply
#10

angelicdemon is ownster. don't tread on her.
Reply
#11

Raiden Wrote:angelicdemon is ownster. don't tread on her.
hay lovah.

<333333
Reply
#12

ahhh, ownster fags, I get it.

Bored detailing your 1980 bimmer?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#13

I dont understand why they're so BMW crazy there, I'm not into cars.

Although I do like VW.
Reply
#14

angelicdemon Wrote:I dont understand why they're so BMW crazy there, I'm not into cars.

Although I do like VW.
You just might fit in here.

I hope I fit in some day....

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#15

Tribal Dragon Wrote:ahhh, ownster fags, I get it.

Bored detailing your 1980 bimmer?

I guess you didn't get word of the truce?

btw, my BMW is a '98 and is far from detailed. It's in the garage with a layer of dust and cat paw prints and a disassembled engine.
Reply
#16

Raiden Wrote:I guess you didn't get word of the truce?

btw, my BMW is a '98 and is far from detailed. It's in the garage with a layer of dust and cat paw prints and a disassembled engine.
Truce?

Damn, where have I been?

Link?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#17

meh.
cars

meh.
Reply
#18

I didn't know chicks could fap?

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#19

Raiden Wrote:I guess you didn't get word of the truce?

btw, my BMW is a '98 and is far from detailed. It's in the garage with a layer of dust and cat paw prints and a disassembled engine.


Is a truce the same thing as faggots running out of gas and staying at the site they tried to antagonize?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:running out of gas

I hope that pun was intended. :lol2:

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by hoax
08-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Last Post by angelicdemon
06-21-2005, 09:42 PM
Last Post by angelicdemon
06-21-2005, 10:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)