06-20-2005, 04:22 PM
'cept for the Piston's game. Robert Horry is a cock crazed fag!
VitaminE Wrote:'cept for the Piston's game. Robert Horry is a cock crazed fag!
cLaY Wrote:concur
VitaminE Wrote:Morning Clay!
That was a great game last night (not withstanding the outcome). Even if the Pistons don't win. It's good to be a basketball fan when the NBA Finals are tooth and nail.
Don't PM me on Tuesday night, I'm busy!
VitaminE Wrote:If I.T. had a summer camp. It would be fun to make Clay and Bird bunk together.
VitaminE Wrote:If I.T. had a summer camp. It would be fun to make Clay and Bird bunk together.
cLaY Wrote:All my real friends hate watching sports with me because I'm too intense during games. WAR having an excuse for the beeatch to leave me alone for 3 hours.
VitaminE Wrote:RAAAACCCCCKKKKKK that! The spouser refuses to visit the Target Center for T-Wolves game subsequent to Vit E assisting the Refs with an illeagal defense call from the upper deck.
cLaY Wrote:I shit you not, last game of the regular season for Wichita State, myself, the fiance' and Ma and Pa have 8th row seats, bad call, I stand up and razz the fuck out of the refs...might have even got a wink from one of them. Dad's laughing at me, Mom and the woman are yelling at me to sit down.
Fast forward to next morning...front page of sports section...our row of seats is on the cover, 3 dudes standing up in front of me, I'm braced on their shoulders absolutely screaming at the refs. Caption reads "Shocker fans react to bad call during the 4th quarter" I need to scan that shit, it was NAILZ.
TomFoolery Wrote:There was an article on SportsLine or Yahoo! last week talking about how Horry really isn't that clutch.
If someone can find that shit and post the link I'll hook you up with some movies of your choice.
BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...002&page=1
Dr. Lecter Wrote:WAR losing the eidetic imagery skeelz... 2 much THC this weekend, TF?
TomFoolery Wrote:I knew that was coming.Works for me.
I never read that thread?