Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TammyC
#1

lurking is no fun...today you're palying the roll of IT cock tease.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

I can assure you she is not. :*>

Fuck.
Reply
#3

fuck her, i requested an unclipped version of her avatar and she never responded.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:fuck her, i requested an unclipped version of her avatar and she never responded.

When I cropped the pic, i hit SAVE instead of SAVE AS.. so this is the only one i have now on the computer.. the actual pic is at home somewhere.. i'll have to look for it to rescan it.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

:rolleyessmilie:

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

whats the unclipped version?
Reply
#7

Cameltoe280 Wrote:whats the unclipped version?

nothing exciting.. just me in the water in gulf shores about two years ago.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#8

TammyC Wrote:nothing exciting.. just me in the water in gulf shores about two years ago.


Uhmmmm hello. Tammy+Water+Bikini= Exciting for any Heterosexual.


Just Sayin.

Fuck.
Reply
#9

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Uhmmmm hello. Tammy+Water+Bikini= Exciting for any Heterosexual.


Just Sayin.

did you go to your boss' office yet?!?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#10

TammyC Wrote:did you go to your boss' office yet?!?


4 minutes from now I will.

Fuck.
Reply
#11

dear maiden, please doth me a copy as well, fair maiden.
Reply
#12

chick's totally a cocktease. CT sounds like an idiot when he speaks Shakespeare
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by Belle
02-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)