Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm eating Hershey's Kisses (again)

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You know what's good in the morning?
Hershey's Kisses!

Take your face for a crap whore

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

Hi Clay! Good morning to you, too.

Still think I'm somebody's trool?

What are you gonna do when you finally figure out I'm a real woman?
Reply

blueeyedwoman: the new Clamdigger without the smack- now with extra desperation!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

Dr. Lecter Wrote:blueeyedwoman: the new Clamdigger without the smack- now with extra desperation!

I really didn't come here to smack people (no matter how badly I want to smack YOU right now) I thought that was for Ownster.

Is that all this board is about? If so, I'll smack you, then leave.

And, yes, I am desperate.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I really didn't come here to smack people (no matter how badly I want to smack YOU right now) I thought that was for Ownster.

Is that all this board is about? If so, I'll smack you, then leave.

And, yes, I am desperate.

no we don't really smack in there, we suck, usually newcomers get it quite fast. We suck so don't bother making efforts as we don't.

Ps : sometimes there are serious threads in there. Almost freaking, the last one was involving some technical discussions about cement. freaking !
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hi Clay! Good morning to you, too.

Still think I'm somebody's trool?

What are you gonna do when you finally figure out I'm a real woman?
lets see your pink mud flaps for proof. else, scram.
Reply

bump

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Pickle
01-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post by who
12-28-2006, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-24-2006, 05:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-16-2005, 01:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)