Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So sunday was eating by gf family palce
#1

holy shit I think that I eated from 1 pm to 9 pm something like that.

If you ever went to an Italian marriage you imagine the stuff otherwise err well...you eat all day long and you gooze various alcools (whine, yummy liquors, more whine, some beer in the middle...) err.

me : full, don't even fukken mention food to me I think that I have eaten enough for one week.
Reply
#2

Sounds like good times. Got any pics?
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:holy shit I think that I eated from 1 pm to 9 pm something like that.

If you ever went to an Italian marriage you imagine the stuff otherwise err well...you eat all day long and you gooze various alcools (whine, yummy liquors, more whine, some beer in the middle...) err.

me : full, don't even fukken mention food to me I think that I have eaten enough for one week.

I may be reading this wrong, but it sounds like n spent the day eating his girlfriend's pussy and boozing. dude must have neck and tongue muscles of Lou Ferigno (sp?) proportions. of course I can never understand the motherfucker, so I could be wrong Huh
Reply
#4

hiya mr three eggs,

mmh nope no pics but it was indeed a great time.

Got to mention that the gf of the brother of my gf was here and she was disturbingly looking at me.
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:I may be reading this wrong, but it sounds like n spent the day eating his girlfriend's pussy and boozing. dude must have neck and tongue muscles of Lou Ferigno (sp?) proportions. of course I can never understand the motherfucker, so I could be wrong Huh

well it was "eat" like in "eat food" not "eat pussies"
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:well it was "eat" like in "eat food" not "eat pussies"

fuck, my bad ><
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:fuck, my bad ><

you're all excused fellow foreigner.
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:hiya mr three eggs,

mmh nope no pics but it was indeed a great time.

Got to mention that the gf of the brother of my gf was here and she was disturbingly looking at me.

Howdy. As long as you keep it all in the family, it's OK.
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:hiya mr three eggs,

mmh nope no pics but it was indeed a great time.

Got to mention that the gf of the brother of my gf was here and she was disturbingly looking at me.


Well I've seen your ass so I'll bet she was getting ready to hit on you.
Reply
#10

it's always good to gooze various alcools.
Reply
#11

ntype Wrote:holy shit I think that I eated from 1 pm to 9 pm something like that.

If you ever went to an Italian marriage you imagine the stuff otherwise err well...you eat all day long and you gooze various alcools (whine, yummy liquors, more whine, some beer in the middle...) err.

me : full, don't even fukken mention food to me I think that I have eaten enough for one week.


Jesus fucking christ douchebag, speak english.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by quint
03-06-2009, 03:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)