Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have the greenest lawn on the block.
#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Don't expect ME to unravel your trools, MinorAssbite.


Are you fucking stupid? Head back to UJ, maxipad.
Reply
#22

You're right. I don't belong there and I don't belong here. I'm going to kill myself and make everybody happy.
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You're right. I don't belong there and I don't belong here. I'm going to kill myself and make everybody happy.



Thanks, carry on.
Reply
#24

Is Blue a troll of Pepsi's?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#25

TammyC Wrote:Is Blue a troll of Pepsi's?


I don't know. I have no idea what she was trying to say either. She melted pretty quick though.
Reply
#26

minorthreat Wrote:I don't know. I have no idea what she was trying to say either. She melted pretty quick though.

SHUT UP MAJORASSBITE! :finger:

STOP IT! NOW!

(who was that in the thumbnail picture.. with the left saggy man boob that looks like a plastic surgery job gone bad?)

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#27

TammyC Wrote:SHUT UP MAJORASSBITE! :finger:

STOP IT! NOW!

(who was that in the thumbnail picture.. with the left saggy man boob that looks like a plastic surgery job gone bad?)


That is Satan. He's a badass mofo.
Reply
#28

minorthreat Wrote:That is Satan. He's a badass mofo.

You have hit the nail right on the head. And to the ugly girl, my pec isnt saggy I was leaning to one side so there was crease. YOU on the other hand should clean up your acne.
Reply
#29

Satan Wrote:You have hit the nail right on the head. And to the ugly girl, my pec isnt saggy I was leaning to one side so there was crease. YOU on the other hand should clean up your acne.
Hey, I know you. My daddy took your beer.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-11-2009, 05:32 AM
Last Post by cLaY
06-20-2006, 07:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
10-24-2005, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Last Post by Bill
05-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
01-24-2005, 02:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)