Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

do you like leftovers? I fucking hate them, despise reheated food. to me, reheat takes away from the original taste of the food. anyone else?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:do you like leftovers? I fucking hate them, despise reheated food. to me, reheat takes away from the original taste of the food. anyone else?

It all tastes the same coming back up, so who cares?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#3

I dont mind them. Sometimes just being able to pop shit in the microwave is kinda nice.
Reply
#4

I eat them. I don't mind them at all.
Reply
#5

I CANNOT FUCKING STAND LEFTOVERS!

I despise them. Unless it's something really, really good. I don't mind eating leftover pizza, but that's about it. We waste a lot of food.
Reply
#6

PurpleHaze Wrote:I CANNOT FUCKING STAND LEFTOVERS!

I despise them. Unless it's something really, really good. I don't mind eating leftover pizza, but that's about it. We waste a lot of food.


PurpleHaze Wrote:I just got some sesame chicken, some pork shit, (that was supposed to be sweet and sour shrimp, they fucked my order up ), 2 egg rolls, and fried cheese wontons all for $12. I'm sooooo full, and I only put a dent in my plate. The take out box is still heavy as hell for leftovers tomorrow.

..
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:..

I didn't eat it. I gave it to my husband to eat, and I ate a frozen Totino's pizza that was $$$.
Reply
#8

some foods are better the second time around, ie. pot roast, etc

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:I didn't eat it. I gave it to my husband to eat, and I ate a frozen Totino's pizza that was $$$.

Totino's is for gutter sluts. Jack's owns all other frozen pizzas.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:Totino's is for gutter sluts. Jack's owns all other frozen pizzas.

REPOST!

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...Totino%27s

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

Try left over lasagna or spaghetti. Italina foods are always better the second go round as they have had more time for all of the herbs and seasonings to mix together. IMO.
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:REPOST!

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...Totino%27s
nice shot, grasshopper.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#13

Beaucephus Wrote:Try left over lasagna or spaghetti. Italina foods are always better the second go round as they have had more time for all of the herbs and seasonings to mix together. IMO.
and pinto beans. $$$$ the second or third time you heat them up.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#14

I'm good at wrapping up stuff and letting it spoil in my fridge.
Reply
#15

Clay :wub:

I've never heard of Jack's either. Totino's kick all pizza ass.
Reply
#16

asshat Wrote:and pinto beans. $$$$ the second or third time you heat them up.

Forgot about those but I couldn't agree more. :d
Reply
#17

asshat Wrote:nice shot, grasshopper.


Ya, I hang onto his every word. :wub:

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

PurpleHaze Wrote:Clay :wub:

I've never heard of Jack's either. Totino's kick all pizza ass.

No way Tony's blows Totino's off the map hands down.
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:REPOST!

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...Totino%27s

It was intentional. Good call though.
Reply
#20

while frozen pizza is one of my staples, the aforementioned brands are not quality
they are adequate, at best

this whole forum is full of low life trailer-trash

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
01-17-2007, 12:24 AM
Qotd!
Bill
Last Post by Bill
02-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Last Post by ernie
04-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
04-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Last Post by SanDog
04-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Qotd
Bill
Last Post by asshat
04-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-25-2005, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)