Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey TammyC!
#1

You ass fuck!
Reply
#2

Is'n it anoying when she totaly not "sees" you ...?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Is'n it anoying when she totaly not "sees" you ...?


I could always call her dumb ass?
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:I could always call her dumb ass?


That usually makes her replying some how Confusedcratch:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:That usually makes her replying some how Confusedcratch:

She was here and did wait up for me. She just wasn't paying attention. Fucking cock tease.
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:She was here and did wait up for me. She just wasn't paying attention. Fucking cock tease.


They all are ....


But they still wants the cock .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:They all are ....


But they still wants the cock .....


It's sickening.(sp?) Fuck I'm drunk.
Reply
#8

I dunno how I always manage you miss your lovely threads MT. Sorry bout that.. i was asleep..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#9

TammyC Wrote:I dunno how I always manage you miss your lovely threads MT. Sorry bout that.. i was asleep..
you guys are like ross and rachel before they got together
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by Belle
02-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)