Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm eating Hershey's Kisses (again)
#81

TammyC Wrote:ok.. then let me try this again..

:kiss:

how ya been?

i'm startin to dig you again.
Reply
#82

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i'm startin to dig you again.

works for me..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#83

TammyC Wrote:works for me..


Slut.
Reply
#84

minorthreat Wrote:Slut.
Jealous?
Reply
#85

PurpleHaze Wrote:Jealous?


Of who? About Tammy? No, she's like my sistah, whore.
Reply
#86

oh boy. I really do think it'd be better for us women if we stick together on this board. any girl pm me straight away, plz!
Reply
#87

minorthreat Wrote:Of who? About Tammy? No, she's like my sistah, whore.

I'm like your sister in an ex-wife kinda way...

RACK us for being able to hang in there.

How are ya, hun..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#88

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:oh boy. I really do think it'd be better for us women if we stick together on this board. any girl pm me straight away, plz!


I agree, twat.
Reply
#89

minorthreat Wrote:I agree, twat.

thanks for gaying up my pickup.
Reply
#90

TammyC Wrote:I'm like your sister in an ex-wife kinda way...

RACK us for being able to hang in there.

How are ya, hun..

Ok. Hot and humid right now and I have a small cardboard cut on my pinky finger that stings.
Reply
#91

the poop was the highlight of this thread

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#92

minorthreat Wrote:Ok. Hot and humid right now and I have a small cardboard cut on my pinky finger that stings.

dump salt on it, rinse with vinegar. repeat.

and keep it out of your butt this evening, just stick to the other four digits.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#93

minorthreat Wrote:Ok. Hot and humid right now and I have a small cardboard cut on my pinky finger that stings.

hot and humid here too.. and only pussies cut their finger with cardboard.. and then complain that it's stinging...



(put some neosporin on it, and wrap it up with a bandaid...but take it off in the morning so the cut can breathe.. Confusedqueeze: )

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#94

TammyC Wrote:hot and humid here too.. and only pussies cut their finger with cardboard.. and then complain that it's stinging...



(put some neosporin on it, and wrap it up with a bandaid...but take it off in the morning so the cut can breathe.. Confusedqueeze: )


No thanks. I'll probably just put some jizz on it later.
Reply
#95

minorthreat Wrote:No thanks. I'll probably just put some jizz on it later.

your boyfriend coming over? it'd be less of a mess if you just swallowed, silly.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#96

TammyC Wrote:your boyfriend coming over? it'd be less of a mess if you just swallowed, silly.


No, lawn dart.
Reply
#97

would you two go play duck, duck goose in a PM or something.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#98

cLaY Wrote:would you two go play duck, duck goose in a PM or something.


Go fuck a drain.
Reply
#99

cLaY Wrote:would you two go play duck, duck goose in a PM or something.

No, but thanks for asking!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

You know what's good in the morning?
Hershey's Kisses!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Pickle
01-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post by who
12-28-2006, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-24-2006, 05:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-16-2005, 01:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)