05-10-2005, 05:23 AM
Devious Wrote:Pig
:loool:
was it this thread where i read.."im not fat.. im well rounded.. but not fat.."
isnt that a fat person's way of trying to feel better about themselves?
Minorthreat wishes
Devious Wrote:Pig
TammyC Wrote::loool:usually
was it this thread where i read.."im not fat.. im well rounded.. but not fat.."
isnt that a fat person's way of trying to feel better about themselves?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:whats goin on in here?
TammyC Wrote:apparently a well rounded pig is eating more hershey's kisses..
thats all i know
Cameltoe280 Wrote:^^^^
i miss her when she's not around.
laptom: TammyC Wrote:laptom:
oh hush.
Cameltoe280 Wrote:i was being serious, cumdrenched.
TammyC Wrote::kiss:
Cameltoe280 Wrote:too late. i've gone soft.

TammyC Wrote:apparently a well rounded pig is eating more hershey's kisses..
thats all i know
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
TammyC Wrote:its a southern thing.. if someone says something nice.. i give em a friendly tap and say.."oh hush.."
guess you have to live here to understand.. i was being nice in my post...
btw, thank you
I come here when the place isnt being spammed to hell and back..
back on topic.. are you eating hershey's kisses?
Michman Wrote:I asure you she is not a well rounded pig......
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:(insert weak smilie emoticon here)
Cameltoe280 Wrote:i know, i was playin'.
nope, dont like 'em.