Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm eating Hershey's Kisses (again)
#61

Devious Wrote:Pig

:loool:

was it this thread where i read.."im not fat.. im well rounded.. but not fat.."

isnt that a fat person's way of trying to feel better about themselves?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#62

TammyC Wrote::loool:

was it this thread where i read.."im not fat.. im well rounded.. but not fat.."

isnt that a fat person's way of trying to feel better about themselves?
usually

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#63

Odysseus Wrote:usually

tis what i thought...thanks..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#64

TammyC Wrote:tis what i thought...thanks..
not a problem

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#65

whats goin on in here?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#66

Michman Wrote:whats goin on in here?

apparently a well rounded pig is eating more hershey's kisses..

thats all i know

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#67

TammyC Wrote:apparently a well rounded pig is eating more hershey's kisses..

thats all i know

^^^^

i miss her when she's not around.
Reply
#68

Cameltoe280 Wrote:^^^^

i miss her when she's not around.

Confusedlaptom:

oh hush.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#69

TammyC Wrote:Confusedlaptom:

oh hush.

i was being serious, cumdrenched.
Reply
#70

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i was being serious, cumdrenched.

:kiss:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#71

TammyC Wrote::kiss:

too late. i've gone soft.
Reply
#72

Cameltoe280 Wrote:too late. i've gone soft.

its a southern thing.. if someone says something nice.. i give em a friendly tap and say.."oh hush.."

guess you have to live here to understand.. i was being nice in my post...

btw, thank you Smile

I come here when the place isnt being spammed to hell and back..

back on topic.. are you eating hershey's kisses?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#73

TammyC Wrote:apparently a well rounded pig is eating more hershey's kisses..

thats all i know

I asure you she is not a well rounded pig......

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#74

(insert weak smilie emoticon here)
Reply
#75

TammyC Wrote:its a southern thing.. if someone says something nice.. i give em a friendly tap and say.."oh hush.."

guess you have to live here to understand.. i was being nice in my post...

btw, thank you Smile

I come here when the place isnt being spammed to hell and back..

back on topic.. are you eating hershey's kisses?

i know, i was playin'. [Image: icon12.gif]

nope, dont like 'em.
Reply
#76

Michman Wrote:I asure you she is not a well rounded pig......

i didnt say it.. i was going on what i read...

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#77

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:(insert weak smilie emoticon here)

[Image: poep.jpg]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#78

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i know, i was playin'. [Image: icon12.gif]

nope, dont like 'em.


ok.. then let me try this again..

:kiss:

how ya been?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#79

This thread sucks and has poop in it.
Reply
#80


That is so hot. :mellow:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Pickle
01-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post by who
12-28-2006, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-24-2006, 05:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-16-2005, 01:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)