05-10-2005, 04:06 AM
I am home now, starting in on the chardonnay and Kisses again.
Try to stop me. Just try.
Try to stop me. Just try.
Cameltoe280 Wrote:did you ever babysit?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I am home now, starting in on the chardonnay and Kisses again.
Try to stop me. Just try.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What the hell?
PurpleHaze Wrote::mellow:
PurpleHaze Wrote:Want to get together and eat kisses ourselves?
Undeadcannibal Wrote:I get to watch.
>.>
<.<
>.>
Cameltoe280 Wrote:get out of my fuck thread.
Cameltoe280 Wrote:how many do you have?Just 3.
PurpleHaze Wrote:Just 3.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Excuse me? WHOSE'S thread?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:No, it ain't yours, Camelhumper.
It's mine and I am, as ever, eating Hershey's Kisses.
Cameltoe280 Wrote:you're in over your head.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I think not. I have some powerful friends. Perhaps you'd better kiss my fine ass and hurry up about it.
Cameltoe280 Wrote:i meant with the hershey kisses. you shouldnt play around with those.