Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm eating Hershey's Kisses (again)
#41

I am home now, starting in on the chardonnay and Kisses again.

Try to stop me. Just try.
Reply
#42

did you ever babysit?
Reply
#43

Cameltoe280 Wrote:did you ever babysit?


What the hell?
Reply
#44

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I am home now, starting in on the chardonnay and Kisses again.

Try to stop me. Just try.


Pig
Reply
#45

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What the hell?

it was a yes or no question. never answer a question with a question.
Reply
#46

:mellow:
Reply
#47

PurpleHaze Wrote::mellow:

x2
Reply
#48

Want to get together and eat kisses ourselves? Wink
Reply
#49

PurpleHaze Wrote:Want to get together and eat kisses ourselves? Wink

how many do you have?
Reply
#50

I get to watch.
>.>
<.<
>.>

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#51

Undeadcannibal Wrote:I get to watch.
>.>
<.<
>.>

get out of my fuck thread.
Reply
#52

Cameltoe280 Wrote:get out of my fuck thread.


Excuse me? WHOSE'S thread?
Reply
#53

Cameltoe280 Wrote:how many do you have?
Just 3.
Reply
#54

PurpleHaze Wrote:Just 3.

just right.
Reply
#55

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Excuse me? WHOSE'S thread?

it's mine now.
Reply
#56

No, it ain't yours, Camelhumper.
It's mine and I am, as ever, eating Hershey's Kisses.
Reply
#57

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:No, it ain't yours, Camelhumper.
It's mine and I am, as ever, eating Hershey's Kisses.

you're in over your head.
Reply
#58

Cameltoe280 Wrote:you're in over your head.


I think not. I have some powerful friends. Perhaps you'd better kiss my fine ass and hurry up about it.
Reply
#59

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I think not. I have some powerful friends. Perhaps you'd better kiss my fine ass and hurry up about it.

i meant with the hershey kisses. you shouldnt play around with those.
Reply
#60

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i meant with the hershey kisses. you shouldnt play around with those.


Ahhh, a man who backs down when he knows he's been bested by a woman.














Sweet.


















Think I'm gettin sexy for you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Pickle
01-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post by who
12-28-2006, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-24-2006, 05:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-16-2005, 01:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)