05-09-2005, 11:31 PM
SanDog Wrote:Did everyone just ignore this?I saw it, but i haven't been following the board much today, since it has been total shit and all. I think that must have been a ftfy quote.
SanDog Wrote:Did everyone just ignore this?I saw it, but i haven't been following the board much today, since it has been total shit and all. I think that must have been a ftfy quote.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
PurpleHaze Wrote:Oddly enough, I think blue is a real person.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
SanDog Wrote:Did everyone just ignore this?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I am a real person, assbites.
(thank you PurpleHaze and Michman)
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:No problem E :ph34r:
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Now how am I ever gonna get recognized as a legitimate poster if you keep this up?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Now how am I ever gonna get recognized as a legitimate poster if you keep this up?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:True dat. Who's trool is sandog?
Cameltoe280 Wrote:i prefer the hershey highway
cratch: