05-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Yep. I am.
My fondest wish is that G$D and Clay post in here with their deepest thoughts.
My fondest wish is that G$D and Clay post in here with their deepest thoughts.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Guess who wants a threesome with us Clay? You up for tag teaming some fat skank? I'll let you have her ass so you can pretend she's a dude if you want.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Unfortunately I'm not that fat. Well rounded, yes. Fat, um, no.
And I'm pleased to learn by reading your post that you, too, want somma me. :lol:
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Guess who wants a threesome with us Clay? You up for tag teaming some fat skank? I'll let you have her ass so you can pretend she's a dude if you want.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:I'm working on them! Give me a second to finish the bag of kisses first, dickbreath.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Charmers, all three of you. I am honored you chose to post herein. You're making me hot with all this sex talk.Blueeyes considers "dickbreath" to be sex talk. she's okay in my book :d
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Charmers, all three of you. I am honored you chose to post herein. You're making me hot with all this sex talk.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Wont that melt the chocolate?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Oh god I hope so.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Nice work. Dr. McIOutMyselferson.
SanDog Wrote:Did everyone just ignore this?
SanDog Wrote:Did everyone just ignore this?Oddly enough, I think blue is a real person.