Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pup Pics
#21

TomFoolery Wrote:The efficiency of the central air conditioning system is expressed by the SEER. Look for the ENERGY STAR® label. A SEER of 12 or more is considered efficient for units less than 20,000 Btu/hr (1.67 Ton). Most models today from 2 to 4 Tons will be in the 14 to 17 SEER range. The higher the number means the more efficient it is. This translates into cheaper cost per hour for cooling capacity.

do you really care or are you trying to be google-smart?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#22

Dr. Lecter Wrote:BALLS?

IN!!!

Please shave first. The throat tickle makes my gag reflex go nuts. Pun intended.


Un ere I thought thet pirate fuck was the only queer aroun ere. 'S lookin like hes gotn imself a bunkmate in this ere Docter fella.
Reply
#23

I'm queer for today, but I'll plow your stinkypucker tomorrow, hot stuff.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#24

cLaY Wrote:do you really care or are you trying to be google-smart?

Just answer the fucking question.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#25

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I'm queer for today, but I'll plow your stinkypucker tomorrow, hot stuff.

Tryun to tell me yaaint queer but talkin bout puttin yer willy in my behind? Womans got a cooter fer that ya homo. Im thinkin yer better off with thet there Pirate queer. He seems more yer speed.
Reply
#26

TomFoolery Wrote:Just answer the fucking question.

said the cazy dood in braveheart.
Reply
#27

TomFoolery Wrote:Just answer the fucking question.

I have no clue asshole, now answer my question

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#28

Bill Wrote:said the cazy dood in braveheart.
Technically God said it to him. He was just relaying the message.
Reply
#29

cLaY Wrote:I have no clue asshole, now answer my question

I was just trying to be Google smart.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#30

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Technically God said it to him. He was just relaying the message.

God says he's pretty sure he can get me outta this but your fucked....
Reply
#31

Bill Wrote:God says he's pretty sure he can get me outta this but your fucked....

Probably true.
Reply
#32

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Probably true.

I don't know why I remember this shit.
Reply
#33

Bill Wrote:I don't know why I remember this shit.

Its a good flick. Its understandable.
Reply
#34

To bad we can't let our dogs fuck before they get fixed. :d
Reply
#35

PurpleHaze Wrote:To bad we can't let our dogs fuck before they get fixed. :d

Yeah...so I can take care of the litter of puppies? Fuck that shit...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#36

PurpleHaze Wrote:To bad we can't let our dogs fuck before they get fixed. :d

don't let the distance between you stop anything.
Reply
#37

Is it okay to come in here and say: Hey Clay that's a cute doggie!?
Reply
#38

cLaY Wrote:Yeah...so I can take care of the litter of puppies? Fuck that shit...

Fucking RACK. Not really funny but I am laughing my ass off. Well time to go get drunk. Later all.
Reply
#39

there is only one puppy picture in this thread.. therefore, you should change the title to Pup Pix

then it wont be misleading.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#40

TammyC Wrote:there is only one puppy picture in this thread.. therefore, you should change the title to Pup Pix

then it wont be misleading.

Don't come in my thread gettin' all bossy.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
gay masturbate | gay asshole pics
#geaeick[EPEPPOKEKKPP]
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Last Post by who
09-20-2008, 05:55 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2008, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)