Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pup Pics
#1

check it

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Yer dog looks like a puss.
Reply
#3

I think my tree rat could take him.....
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:I think my tree rat could take him.....

What in thee hell er yew doin wid a tree rat? Yew sum sorta redneck?
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:I think my tree rat could take him.....

her, yeah probably. she got fucked up by a cat a while back. she's 5 months old i think.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

that is so cool of a dog. ill bet it would like me. do you have a stick for him to get
Reply
#7

Ernie Wrote:that is so cool of a dog. ill bet it would like me. do you have a stick for him to get

yep, she likes tennis balls too.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

i had a dog but my dad said he chewd up his god damed yard chair so i dont have it any more.

them dogs do like to chew up stuff so look out for him and dont lieve stuff laying out in the yard with him while you are gone very long cause hell chew it up and get in trouble
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:yep, she likes to lick my balls too.

that's what we expect from clay.
Reply
#10

She's got cute little droopy ears. Weird, but she looks like a Dora.
Reply
#11

Even your dog looks stoned..

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#12

PurpleHaze Wrote:She's got cute little droopy ears. Weird, but she looks like a Dora.

I kinda think the same thing.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

fem Wrote:Even your dog looks stoned..

Lookit that. Fem comes sniffin around clays thread like a she-bitch in heat. Fuckin tramp. *spits*
Reply
#14

Calamity_Jane423 Wrote:Lookit that. Fem comes sniffin around clays thread like a she-bitch in heat. Fuckin tramp. *spits*

Shut the fuck up! Ya cocksucker!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#15

What's the SERR on that central air unit?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#16

Calamity_Jane423 Wrote:Lookit that. Fem comes sniffin around clays thread like a she-bitch in heat. Fuckin tramp. *spits*

Watch yourself hussy, she's all natural like me.
Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:What's the SERR on that central air unit?

not sure what SERR means...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

fem Wrote:Shut the fuck up! Ya cocksucker!

Bettern the crotch sniffin dog yer actin like. We need to take this outside missy? Dont make me whup yer ass in fronta yer man clay thur.
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:not sure what SERR means...

The efficiency of the central air conditioning system is expressed by the SEER. Look for the ENERGY STAR® label. A SEER of 12 or more is considered efficient for units less than 20,000 Btu/hr (1.67 Ton). Most models today from 2 to 4 Tons will be in the 14 to 17 SEER range. The higher the number means the more efficient it is. This translates into cheaper cost per hour for cooling capacity.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:yep, she likes tennis balls too.
BALLS?

IN!!!

Please shave first. The throat tickle makes my gag reflex go nuts. Pun intended.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
gay masturbate | gay asshole pics
#geaeick[EPEPPOKEKKPP]
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Last Post by who
09-20-2008, 05:55 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2008, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)