05-05-2005, 04:52 AM
아직 누워있는 Monday
그러게 말이야 Tuesday
[Monday, I'm still lying in bed
Tuesday, yep that's right]
차가운 그녀보다 차갑게
잠든 내 맘을 깜짝 놀라게 해줘요.
아직 얼얼한 걸
[I am in a sleep colder than she is cold
Wake me up shockingly please
I am not sufficiently shocked yet]
학교가기 싫은 Wednesday
그래도 가야지 Thursday
[Wednesday, I don't want to go to school
Thursday, but even so I still have to go]
멍청히 하룰 살 순 없잖아
뭔진 몰라도 일단 뛰어봐
[A day is not to be spent lazing around
Even if I don't know what's going on, let's run around and see]
It's my birthday
혼자만의 First day
두근대는 난 확 달라질 거야
넌 모르겠지만 나 다시 태어나
너에게로 갈 거야.
[It's my birthday, just me and my birthday
My heart is beating fast, I might change in a second
I don't know about you, but if I were to be reborn
I would still run to you]
어쩐지 가뿐한 Friday
닷새나 기다려 Saturday
Saturday night fever 라지만
마땅하게 갈 곳도 없는 난
[Friday, can't find my motivation
Saturday, the day that all students wait for
It's supposed to be Saturday Night Fever
But I have nowhere to go]
It's my birthday
혼자만의 First day
두근대는 난 확 달라질 거야
넌 모르겠지만 나 다시 태어나
너에게로 갈 거야.
[ It's my birthday, just me and my birthday
My heart is beating fast, I might change in a second
I don't know about you, but if I were to be reborn
I would still run to you]
오늘은 너와의 Sweet day 바람 맞히진 말아줘
[Today is a sweet day with you, please don't stand me up]
It's my birthday 너와 함께
Sweet day 우리들의 First day
니 곁에 있는 내 손을 놓지마
널 사랑해 Birthday
처음이야 First day
두근대는 난 확 달라질 거야
[It's my birthday, the sweet day with you
Our first day
Don't put my hand next to you
I love you, birthday,
it started with a first day
My heart is beating so fast, I might change in a second]
넌 모른다 해도 나 오늘만큼은
너와 함께 할 거야
[Although you don't know it, I am spending the whole day with you, only today]
그러게 말이야 Tuesday
[Monday, I'm still lying in bed
Tuesday, yep that's right]
차가운 그녀보다 차갑게
잠든 내 맘을 깜짝 놀라게 해줘요.
아직 얼얼한 걸
[I am in a sleep colder than she is cold
Wake me up shockingly please
I am not sufficiently shocked yet]
학교가기 싫은 Wednesday
그래도 가야지 Thursday
[Wednesday, I don't want to go to school
Thursday, but even so I still have to go]
멍청히 하룰 살 순 없잖아
뭔진 몰라도 일단 뛰어봐
[A day is not to be spent lazing around
Even if I don't know what's going on, let's run around and see]
It's my birthday
혼자만의 First day
두근대는 난 확 달라질 거야
넌 모르겠지만 나 다시 태어나
너에게로 갈 거야.
[It's my birthday, just me and my birthday
My heart is beating fast, I might change in a second
I don't know about you, but if I were to be reborn
I would still run to you]
어쩐지 가뿐한 Friday
닷새나 기다려 Saturday
Saturday night fever 라지만
마땅하게 갈 곳도 없는 난
[Friday, can't find my motivation
Saturday, the day that all students wait for
It's supposed to be Saturday Night Fever
But I have nowhere to go]
It's my birthday
혼자만의 First day
두근대는 난 확 달라질 거야
넌 모르겠지만 나 다시 태어나
너에게로 갈 거야.
[ It's my birthday, just me and my birthday
My heart is beating fast, I might change in a second
I don't know about you, but if I were to be reborn
I would still run to you]
오늘은 너와의 Sweet day 바람 맞히진 말아줘
[Today is a sweet day with you, please don't stand me up]
It's my birthday 너와 함께
Sweet day 우리들의 First day
니 곁에 있는 내 손을 놓지마
널 사랑해 Birthday
처음이야 First day
두근대는 난 확 달라질 거야
[It's my birthday, the sweet day with you
Our first day
Don't put my hand next to you
I love you, birthday,
it started with a first day
My heart is beating so fast, I might change in a second]
넌 모른다 해도 나 오늘만큼은
너와 함께 할 거야
[Although you don't know it, I am spending the whole day with you, only today]
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.


