Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEU
#1

Hope your having a great day hun and that you also have a wonderful night Wink
Smile
Reply
#2

One more nail in the old coffin. Not long after he bacme a US citizen too. What a shame. Happy B-Day Leucetious I hope it goes/went well for you!!!!! Big Grin
Reply
#3

Happy birthday Leu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

Hey Leu, put your hand in the frosting and then .........Go fist yourself! Wink
Reply
#5

Thanks guys Smile

I just got back from a lunch with enough celebratory beers to make the end of the work day not seem so bad.

Thanks for the idea MT, but you celebrate your birthday your way, I'll stick to beer for mine Wink
Reply
#6

Congrats Leu ...

And now put your hand in the freezer and go fist MT....... Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

That sounds even less appealing than fisting myself ... who knows where else his ass has been?
Reply
#8

happy bday leu hmmm mts ass has been everyone so good move by not wanting to go near it lol
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi@May 5 2004, 09:37 PM
happy bday leu hmmm mts ass has been everyone so good move by not wanting to go near it lol
Go lick yourself!
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+May 5 2004, 12:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ May 5 2004, 12:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lovelynoi@May 5 2004, 09:37 PM
happy bday leu hmmm mts ass has been everyone so good move by not wanting to go near it lol
Go lick yourself! [/b][/quote]


Thanks noi. And if you can't reach to do that, just let me know. I might be willing to help you out Wink
Reply
#11

On my birfday I gots a forddy and some menthols. It's all good.
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by leucetios+May 5 2004, 12:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leucetios @ May 5 2004, 12:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@May 5 2004, 12:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-lovelynoi@May 5 2004, 09:37 PM
[b] happy bday leu hmmm mts ass has been everyone so good move by not wanting to go near it lol
Go lick yourself! [/b]


Thanks noi. And if you can't reach to do that, just let me know. I might be willing to help you out Wink [/b][/quote]
hmm i think ill need lot of help lol little bday desert for u Smile
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by lovelynoi+May 5 2004, 01:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lovelynoi @ May 5 2004, 01:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@May 5 2004, 12:46 PM
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@May 5 2004, 12:39 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-lovelynoi@May 5 2004, 09:37 PM
[b] happy bday leu hmmm mts ass has been everyone so good move by not wanting to go near it lol
Go lick yourself! [/b]


Thanks noi. And if you can't reach to do that, just let me know. I might be willing to help you out Wink [/b]
hmm i think ill need lot of help lol little bday desert for u Smile [/b][/quote]

I've been one to turn down that kidn of desert. I'm on my way Wink
Reply
#14

pre birthday bump for leo
Reply
#15

I miss Velvet, what happened to her? One day she was there, then she's gone...?

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#16

she doesnt come around much. she was here for a bit last week.
Reply
#17

Hmm...kinda sad, she was probably my best internets friend from IT.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#18

yeah, she's a good shit. wish she'd pop in more.
Reply
#19

Happy birthday trool. You're gettin old. Wink


ps. i miss velvet too.
Reply
#20

I'll flood her email sometime.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)