Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

DPR Thread

minorthreat Wrote:A celebration ensues! SQ and HyBrid were there......
[Image: gay02.jpg]

Who is hybrid?
Reply

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Who is hybrid?


The newest little Ownster ankle biter.
Reply

Why does ejudge spell Ownster wrong everytime he writes it? (oynster)?
Reply

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Why does ejudge spell Ownster wrong everytime he writes it? (oynster)?

WAR trying to shift the beating to someone else. (The OWNSTER way)
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:WAR trying to shift the beating to someone else. (The OWNSTER way)

WAR trying to shit the beating from someone else after trying to switch the beating to someone else. Example:
minorthreat Wrote:The newest little Ownster ankle biter.
Reply

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:WAR trying to shit the beating from someone else after trying to switch the beating to someone else. Example:


WAR not having a fucking clue to what you are trying to communicate.
Reply

WAR grasping for straws in a losing battle.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

WAR Dr. Lechter coming to the aid of his wounded boyfriend.
Reply

Is it just me or has DPR done basically the same thing in every one of his posts? Name calling or limp wristed gay smack.

Do you have trouble stringing together multiple sentences? All I see from you is single and maybe the occasional double line retorts. Seriously man. Put a little thought into it. I have no problem that you come over here to troll but at least make it entertaining.
Reply

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:WAR Dr. Lechter coming to the aid of his wounded boyfriend.

I'm guessing you are referring to me?
Name one time where you have "wounded" me.
Reply

So how does everyone feel about Scott Savol getting voted off of AI last night? I for one am very pleased with this decision. Although I still feel Constantine was cheated.
Reply

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:So how does everyone feel about Scott Savol getting voted off of AI last night? I for one am very pleased with this decision. Although I still feel Constantine was cheated.


Pirate? That sum kinda sweetheart name for faggot? Yeah I smelt yur kind afore. Fags is the only ones that stink more n I do. All that man seed ya gots drippin outa yer behind. Have sem respect and clean yurself up n a bit.
Reply

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:So how does everyone feel about Scott Savol getting voted off of AI last night? I for one am very pleased with this decision. Although I still feel Constantine was cheated.
I hop[e that one girl that is so good looking with the yellow hair gets it and does nude pictures for a magazine to make millions of dollars later[/quote]
Reply

Ernie Wrote:I hop[e that one girl that is so good looking with the yellow hair gets it and does nude pictures for a magazine to make millions of dollars later
[/QUOTE]

IN!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)