Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

DPR Thread

Are you guys mad cause I just racked someone?
Reply

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Are you guys mad cause I just racked someone?

%67%6F%20%66%75%63%6B%20%79%6F%75%72%73%65%6C%66
Reply

1001110011 0101111001
Reply

01001001001001110110110100100000011011100110111101110100001000000111010001111001
01110000011010010110111001100111001000000110111001101111011011100111001101100101
0110111001110011011001010010000001101000011001010111001001100101
Reply

I think the truce between our forums is broken. Im scared.
Reply

Bump!
Reply

Hi guys.
Reply

Bring the suck.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply

Oh its already been brought.
Reply

let it go.
Reply

Oh it's already let go.
Reply

oof! so sad, the cries for attention.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

[Image: vinland.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply

Ha ha ha!!! Pw5rd!!! YOu just spammered your PWN site!
hahahass!!!!111!!!1

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

I'll ask: what does Dread Pirate Read mean?
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'll ask: what does Dread Pirate Read mean?

Hi BEW...DPR = some name that was generated for me at a website. Apparently I am a very dreadful pirate that likes to spend his alone time reading.
Reply

bump

[Image: bannernew.gif]
Reply

SQ Bimmer Wrote:bump


WAR bumping Jason Herveys threads
Reply

Im really sorry for going out of my thread and posting...It wont happen again. I guess I got WARed/EPOCHED again.
Reply

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Im really sorry for going out of my thread and posting...It wont happen again. I guess I got WARed/EPOCHED again.


A celebration ensues! SQ and HyBrid were there......
[Image: gay02.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)