Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
In a little over a month from now I'm going to be a mother. I'm fucken scared. I'm not ready for such a huge responsibility like this. I cant even take care of myself yet I'm going to be responsible for a little girl. What the fuck was I thinking. I never shouldve spread my legs to inpregnate myself. I'm going to be a single mother with a deadbeat father. This is not at all how I pictured having my first child. I'm depressed and extremly disapointed in myself. Anybody want to help out with some baby stuff? jk
I need to do this on my own and force myself to grow up, be mature and act responsible like adult rather then acting like a little child. Sorry bout this pointless thread I just needed to vent out once again acting like the typical pepsi.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Welfare brings down this great country and still we let people in.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
oh, my sweet, sweet little attention whore.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Seriously Boy or Girl, we're ready to get rid of a bunch of clothes and sending them to someone we know would make us feel all warm and fuzzy.
PM Fairie
Take more heroin. It will make things better.
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
E-Judge Wrote:Welfare brings down this great country and still we let people in.
I'll never go on welfare.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
pepsi Wrote:In a little over a month from now I'm going to be a mother. I'm fucken scared. I'm not ready for such a huge responsibility like this. I cant even take care of myself yet I'm going to be responsible for a little girl. What the fuck was I thinking. I never shouldve spread my legs to inpregnate myself. I'm going to be a single mother with a deadbeat father. This is not at all how I pictured having my first child. I'm depressed and extremly disapointed in myself. Anybody want to help out with some baby stuff? jk
I need to do this on my own and force myself to grow up, be mature and act responsible like adult rather then acting like a little child. Sorry bout this pointless thread I just needed to vent out once again acting like the typical pepsi.
You'll be all right, honey. It sounds like you're a bit overwhelmed right now: the antidote for that is always just to take baby steps--one small thing at a time. It'll get better, I promise.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
grow up
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Dr. Lecter Wrote:oh, my sweet, sweet little attention whore.
I'll admit I need some right now. I'm scared......
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 3,318
Threads: 288
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
Jesus. What are you ten? Sack up and quit thinking about yourself and how shitty your life is. You gave up the right to put yourself first when you got pregnant. Does it suck? Probably. Can you change it? Probably not. Just focus on doing the best to makes the kids life good. Dont turn into another single mother that wallows in her own ocean of self pity and forgets that she is responsible for putting hope in a new childs life. No matter how shitty life gets for you....that child needs to believe life is pretty fucking incredible. Because it can be. Just my 2 cents.
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:grow up
Thats exactly what I said I needed to do in the thread I posted.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
pepsi Wrote:Thats exactly what I said I needed to do in the thread I posted.
Believe me, you've got it pretty fucking easy if you ask me. You're still living with Daddy, aren't you? What if you were out on your own, paying for child care and working to support that child? You wouldn't know "going crazy" if it smacked you in the twat.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Jesus. What are you ten? Sack up and quit thinking about yourself and how shitty your life is. You gave up the right to put yourself first when you got pregnant. Does it suck? Probably. Can you change it? Probably not. Just focus on doing the best to makes the kids life good. Dont turn into another single mother that wallows in her own ocean of self pity and forgets that she is responsible for putting hope in a new childs life. No matter how shitty life gets for you....that child needs to believe life is pretty fucking incredible. Because it can be. Just my 2 cents.
When my little one arrives she will believe life is incredible. Didnt I say that i need to take responsibily and stop acting like a child in the thread I posted? Doesnt that count for something? I'm not focusing on myself. I'm trying to better myself now for my girl and take on all the responsibilities that come with it.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 335
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:Believe me, you've got it pretty fucking easy if you ask me. You're still living with Daddy, aren't you? What if you were out on your own, paying for child care and working to support that child? You wouldn't know "going crazy" if it smacked you in the twat.
I might be living with my father but dont think I'm living here for free. I pay a pretty good amount with rent and pay some of the other bills around the house as well. So I'd do fine living on my own. In which I will probably do soon considering my father will have another family of his own soon, but thats a different story.
Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Make sure your doc triples the strength of your post-partum depression meds. You are a prime candidate to kill yourself and your newborn child without strong meds.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.