Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Congrats, you just made the ignore list.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
HI Fem! :hug: How are ya?
Posts: 356
Threads: 10
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
it will be ok just wacht out that"gel" should be cold and clear
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
You are about to journey into 18 yrs. of hell stupid !!!! Welcome !
Soon you will have someone (father) hating you for internity cause you are a stupid dumbshit mutherfucker or is that welfare child support taxpayers whore, i don't know look it up. I will call you Connie !
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Charon Wrote:You are about to journey into 18 yrs. of hell stupid !!!! Welcome !
Soon you will have someone (father) hating you for internity cause you are a stupid dumbshit mutherfucker or is that welfare child support taxpayers whore, i don't know look it up. I will call you Connie !
You should consider quitting the whole posting thing...you're really not good at it.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:You should consider quitting the whole posting thing...you're really not good at it.
what he said, it can't be stated more precisely

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
3rd.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Blow me...wow a homofest, guys I'm not into it I'm sorry
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
wow, am i glad it's not a homofest any more
thanks for joining in fem

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton