Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

Paco Wrote:Why so hostile the-Elf? This is usually a mellow crew.

Great job on ignoring my question! Any chanch of you man-ing up and actually answering this?
Reply
#22

i sent Hoover an email about a month ago, he never responded. you should see if he'll answer me...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#23

Paco Wrote:Great job on ignoring my question! Any chanch of you man-ing up and actually answering this?

Sorry. Looked like a bunch of non-sense here. I was just going to move on. I believe that I was only hostile with Turtle and Immortroll. And only because they provoked the hostility.

I wasn't being hostile with Beau...in fact I closed with a tongue smilie indicating jest. I was merely stating matter of factly that you all know who I am when I come here. That is, of course, unless this account has been compromised. I don't know who any of you are when you all visit UJ.

Smile
Reply
#24

the_elf Wrote:Sorry. Looked like a bunch of non-sense here. I was just going to move on. I believe that I was only hostile with Turtle and Immortroll. And only because they provoked the hostility.

I wasn't being hostile with Beau...in fact I closed with a tongue smilie indicating jest. I was merely stating matter of factly that you all know who I am when I come here. That is, of course, unless this account has been compromised. I don't know who any of you are when you all visit UJ.

Smile

Beau and tongue smilie in the same sentance?.....
No wonder my gaydar went haywire.
Reply
#25

the_elf Wrote:Sorry. Looked like a bunch of non-sense here. I was just going to move on. I believe that I was only hostile with Turtle and Immortroll. And only because they provoked the hostility.

I wasn't being hostile with Beau...in fact I closed with a tongue smilie indicating jest. I was merely stating matter of factly that you all know who I am when I come here. That is, of course, unless this account has been compromised. I don't know who any of you are when you all visit UJ.

Smile

there's like 3 left that can.
Reply
#26

Oh I'd let you know who I was if my nic was unbanned.
Reply
#27

Cameltoe280 Wrote:there's like 3 left that can.
[Image: 5gratte.gif]



:$

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

cLaY Wrote:i sent Hoover an email about a month ago, he never responded. you should see if he'll answer me...

I'd recommend that you resend you message to him. I'll leave him a note that you're trying to get in touch with him.
Reply
#29

the_elf Wrote:Sorry. Looked like a bunch of non-sense here. I was just going to move on. I believe that I was only hostile with Turtle and Immortroll. And only because they provoked the hostility.

I wasn't being hostile with Beau...in fact I closed with a tongue smilie indicating jest. I was merely stating matter of factly that you all know who I am when I come here. That is, of course, unless this account has been compromised. I don't know who any of you are when you all visit UJ.

Smile

'sup elf? Long time no see.
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:[Image: 5gratte.gif]



:$

check that. 1 that can.
Reply
#31

Bill Wrote:Oh I'd let you know who I was if my nic was unbanned.

Excellent IP spoofing work. All of you. :|
Reply
#32

the_elf Wrote:I'd recommend that you resend you message to him. I'll leave him a note that you're trying to get in touch with him.

Where do you leave him a note, on the Lounge's fridge? just kidding, thanks.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#33

the_elf Wrote:Excellent IP spoofing work. All of you. :|

Are you daring me to capture your IP address and spoof it to deploy a D.o.S. attack on your home board?
Reply
#34

Cameltoe280 Wrote:check that. 1 that can.

wrong again sherlock.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#35

Hey Elf, how's it going?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#36

fem Wrote:Hey Elf, how's it going?

:roll: please!
Reply
#37

fem Wrote:Hey Elf, how's it going?

this isn't an online dating service
Reply
#38

the_elf Wrote:blah blah blah Immortroll.

Smile


That's all I read.
Reply
#39

ImmorTroll Wrote:That's all I read.

Get fucked Troll!
Reply
#40

TheTroll Wrote:Get fucked Troll!

Dude, I'm mom's favorite get over it! Now move to the back of the bus!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Elfy!!
VitaminE
Last Post by the_elf
03-02-2005, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)