Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

'sup man?
Reply
#2

Sup.
Reply
#3

clays plea to ask hoover about his email will be here shortly.
Reply
#4

no it won't, fucker ignores me everytime i ask...apparently the_elf isn't taking me seriously.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

Eat a cock Elf!!!
Reply
#6

Even with a mentor this place is confusing as hell.
Arghhh
Reply
#7

the_elf Wrote:Sup.

Damn spy. Wink
Reply
#8

ImmorTroll Wrote:Eat a cock Elf!!!

You first.

Beaucephus Wrote:Damn spy. Wink

At least I'm up front about it. :p
Reply
#9

could you address my statement the_elf?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

the_elf Wrote:Sup.


How about you get your ass back home and help me lock and delete some threads, instead of fucking with these losers?
Reply
#11

#% ~0' ~@!r% kn0w %05'r hr? 0r ~!~ h 'n~ %05 70 ghgk 0n @'' ~r@90n?
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:could you address my statement the_elf?

Which statement is that, again, Clay?

Turtle Wrote:How about you get your ass back home and help me lock and delete some threads, instead of fucking with these losers?

Nice Turtle. Oh, and funny. That's so funny, I think I'll hit you up on IM to finish that conversation. :|
Reply
#13

Why so hostile the-Elf? This is usually a mellow crew.
Reply
#14

the_elf Wrote:Nice Turtle. Oh, and I am ready to stroke you again. And this time, please let me know if you plan on blowing out an eye this time.

ftfy fukker.
Reply
#15

Turtle Wrote:ftfy fukker.

Oh, that's talent right there. :|
Reply
#16

Turtle Wrote:ftfy fukker.

Terrible on the Turtle job there. Needs much work :roll:
Reply
#17

Beaucephus Wrote:Terrible on the Turtle job there. Needs much work :roll:


You sure? I think it's going okay.
Reply
#18

Turtle Wrote:Dishwasher!
Better?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

WoolyGoat Wrote:Better?

Now here is a young man I like. He keeps the Sports forums going, and doesn't cause any trouble over there.
Reply
#20

[Image: ICtippingdish.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Elfy!!
VitaminE
Last Post by the_elf
03-02-2005, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)