Posts: 3,318
Threads: 288
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
Seriously I give and give and give to you people.
Nothing in return.
I am now accepting you point donations.
Thank you.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
2440.00 points donated to Gadonkadonk Money Dawg successfully!
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
how much you need for your arcade pass dawg?
dood just wants to get back into the arcade.....
1000.00 points donated to Gadonkadonk Money Dawg successfully!
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Sorry. I'm Greedy Smurf.
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
38500.00 points donated to Gadonkadonk Money Dawg successfully!
50000.00 points donated to Gadonkadonk Money Dawg successfully!
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
So many people do the whole PM'ing of pics...I just can't jump on that bandwagon.
It's public exposure or nothing for this AW.
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Seriously I give and give and give to you people.
Nothing in return.
I am now accepting you point donations.
Thank you.
500.00 points donated to Gadonkadonk Money Dawg successfully!
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
How about a shot in your eye or a load up your ass, your choice.