04-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Would have been much better.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:That is some pretty decent clay bait there.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I am not rereading this whole thing. Did she ever even say what the fuck the goddamned catastrophy was?
VitaminE Wrote:Clay should be here any moment
Cameltoe280 Wrote:thats the beauty of the chick. she never does.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:So shes an attention whore. Gotcha. I'll make it a point to avoid her in the future unless the thread title involves the words tits and ass.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:So shes an attention whore. Gotcha. I'll make it a point to avoid her in the future unless the thread title involves the words tits and ass.
Cameltoe280 Wrote:and even then give it a second thought, dawg.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I take it you have seen them and they arent worth the cries for attention they accompany?
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I take it you have seen them and they arent worth the cries for attention they accompany?
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.