Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

DPR Thread
#41

Most of our members post at night, not because they are in highschool dammit.
Reply
#42

Ya, Beamin has some phones to sell at the mall. It doesn't close until 9 pm.
Reply
#43

minorthreat Wrote:Ya, Beamin has some phones to sell at the mall. It doesn't close until 9 pm.

Correct.
Reply
#44

Im at work, Im on helpdesk today and there is no calls coming in, so I can post a little.
Reply
#45

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:I think he did that on purpose...if you knew about e-judgebonics you would understand.

fuck that if you bring your rites along please explain.

Ok where do I put the lamb for the sacrifice ?
Reply
#46

ntype Wrote:fuck that if you bring your rythes along please explain.

Ok where do I put the lamb for the sacrifice ?

ejudge spelled really bad at Ownster, he also had the worst possible grammar ever. I never really cared about this until someone started a thread called e-judgebonics, the thread contained alot of the fucked up posts made by ejudge. It was a funny thing. So cause of ejudges fucked up spelling and bad grammar and constant double posting e-judgebonics was invented.
Reply
#47

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:ejudge spelled really bad at Ownster, he also had the worst possible grammar ever. I never really cared about this until someone started a thread called e-judgebonics, the thread contained alot of the fucked up posts made by ejudge. It was a funny thing. So cause of ejudges fucked up spelling and bad grammar and constant double posting e-judgebonics was invented.

...bonics ? gimme some lights on that.
Reply
#48

light:

http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5015
Reply
#49

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:light:

http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5015

I've got to login to see that
Reply
#50

Hahahaahhaha I had to talk BMR into starting the e-judgebonics owntionary thread. Initially he didn't want to offend Lar, but then couldn't fucking help it cause it was so damn easy. We actually had a better thread on the subject at one point, that thread posted above was an attempt to recreate the original. It will never be the same.

[Image: bannernew.gif]
Reply
#51

why the hell am I talking here ?

sin I go. check my hottie post once your mom isn't here.
Reply
#52

In response to the "Did you miss me?" thread.

Why does age matter so much, we were all young once. And shleppy shouldnt get so upset because a young college student is getting off to a better start than he did, envy is a mortal sin.
Reply
#53

Raiden - can you show me more pics of that girls tits in your av?
Reply
#54

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:In response to the "Did you miss me?" thread.

Why does age matter so much, we were all young once. And shleppy shouldnt get so upset because a young college student is getting off to a better start than he did, envy is a mortal sin.
shut your cock hole idiot. i was making 6 figures at age 29, so its not about envy. i dont like people coming around trying to gain respect by talking themselves up. respect is earned not demanded. if chow mein wants to up his status in life its done through results, not talking. so far hes done shit. brag about it when you interview for an entry-level job, not here on a joke and porn forum. nobody is impressed.
Reply
#55

...and he is a self proclaimed retard, honesty and acceptance is the beginning steps, I feel you. So did you inherit this delema or did you get stricken with Multiple Sclerosis ?

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#56

E-Judge Wrote:...and he is a self proclaimed retard, honesty and acceptance is the beginning steps, I feel you. So did you inherit this delema or did you get stricken with Multiple Sclerosis ?
Lar, it'd really be best for your image if you just kept low-key for another few weeks. I know you want to establish some board cred., but you're really out of your element. Do you even know what multiple sclerosis is?
Reply
#57

How can spell Sclerosis correctly and not spell dilemma correctly?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#58

E-Judge Wrote:...and he is a self proclaimed retard, honesty and acceptance is the beginning steps, I feel you. So did you inherit this delema or did you get stricken with Multiple Sclerosis ?
E-Judge Wrote:not making fun of me I'm making fun of you
http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4779

[Image: bannernew.gif]
Reply
#59

Raiden Wrote:Lar, it'd really be best for your image if you just kept low-key for another few weeks. I know you want to establish some board cred., but you're really out of your element. Do you even know what multiple sclerosis is?
That is not, nor will it be happening any time while he is here. I believe I speak for the entire IT membership on this one.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#60

2nd

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)