Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MT is $$$$ when IT brings it.
#1

Just sayin..
Reply
#2

I am mostly a shooter, but sometimes when I haven't built up enough juice, it will dribble out.
Always best when it's airborne.

Oh- edit: Just Sayin

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

I will be posting this picture the next time someone has a meltdown:


[Image: Little20Jason20-20Emotional20Meltdown.jpg]



Just wanted to announce that in this thread.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

self portrait there TF.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:I will be posting this picture the next time someone has a meltdown:


[Image: Little20Jason20-20Emotional20Meltdown.jpg]



Just wanted to announce that in this thread.



Great!
Reply
#6

This thread = pile of poop.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#7

fem Wrote:This thread = pile of poop.


Agreed. But it did start everyone posting again. What now?
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:Just sayin..

will you let me know, then, when you plan on "bringing" it so i can mark it on my calendar and check back?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#9

TammyC Wrote:will you let me know, then, when you plan on "bringing" it so i can mark it on my calendar and check back?

Wrong thread Miss Suzy Rufflepants.
Reply
#10

Suzy Rufflepants?

cute.. will someone change my nic to that? thanks Smile

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#11

TammyC Wrote:Suzy Rufflepants?

cute.. will someone change my nic to that? thanks Smile


You have to Gina McGapinhole.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:You have to Gina McGapinhole.

too bad you didnt contribute to that gaping hole, needle dick.

Wink

I LUV YOU!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#13

TammyC Wrote:too bad you didnt contribute to that gaping hole, needle dick.

Wink

I LUV YOU!


Go wash yourself.
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:Go wash yourself.

Huh that's all you could come up with?

are you tired of me handing your ass to you, yet?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#15

TammyC Wrote:Huh that's all you could come up with?

are you tired of me handing your ass to you, yet?


Yes.
Reply
#16

TammyC's usertitle changed to Suzy Rufflepants successfully!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

I started this thread in contrast to Vit E's about me. I'm only $$$ if the rest of you are posting (or $$$ yourselves). Think!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2007, 03:21 AM
Last Post by quint
08-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
04-22-2005, 11:52 PM
Last Post by Banana
08-19-2004, 08:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)