Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

On average
#1

how long does it take you to jerk off?
Reply
#2

gross...i'm not answering this question

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

1-2 mins.
Reply
#4

5 minutes to 15 minutes...

depends on much I want to love myself.
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:how long does it take you to jerk off?
You first.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#6

under 5 min
Reply
#7

asshat Wrote:You first.
Jerk off myself or someone else? Wink

usually 10+ minutes.
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:gross...i'm not answering this question....only a gay person would wonder and ask this question
FTFY
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Jerk off myself or someone else? Wink

usually 10+ minutes.

OUCH! You've just lost your rights to the hook! B, you'd fuck up the curve!
Reply
#10

4 minutes

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

VitaminE Wrote:OUCH! You've just lost your rights to the hook! B, you'd fuck up the curve!
That's for ME.
Reply
#12

VitaminE Wrote:OUCH! You've just lost your rights to the hook! B, you'd fuck up the curve!


TomFoolery Wrote:4 minutes


..

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:That's for ME.

Ohh! GAME ON!!!
Reply
#14

TomFoolery Wrote:..
I think you should own the rights to Clay's nic when he leaves.
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:I think you should own the rights to Clay's nic when he leaves.

TF's list of thinks he owns of Clays

Cock................Check
Scrotum...........Check
Taint...............Check
PuckerTarget....Check
Nic.................BINGO
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:1-2 mins.
minuteman

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#17

Odysseus Wrote:minuteman

Dood's got switchblade efficiency!
Reply
#18

to answer the question, about 10 min.
i like to build myself up

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#19

I don't know, how long does it take to pretend to "wash your hands"?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:I don't know, how long does it take to pretend to "wash your hands"?
Depends on how long you've been married.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post by Spyker
08-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Last Post by cLaY
04-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Last Post by Spock
08-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Last Post by War
05-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Last Post by Geesus
04-23-2004, 10:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)